GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help with assignment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 11:06
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
I've gone back to university taking classes for my degree and my sociology class has a group discussion at the end of term. My group is to discuss euthanasia (assisted suicide). One of the things we've decided to do is take a poll of people and find out what the general consensus or majority say about this. So, if you would, please post whether you're for it, against it, or just don't know.

Oh, yes! Please state briefly why you're for or against it. Thanks in advance.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Light wrote:
> In summary: I'll say what I damn well like to you. If you don't like
> it, leave.

Can't get rid of me that easilly.

Anyway; back to the subject everyone.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Can't get rid of me that easilly.

Heh. God, you're easily manipulated aren't you? Give you a chance to show just how much you think of yourself, and you grab it with both hands.

Tell you what, seeing as you're not going anywhere, why not answer some questions?
>
> Anyway; back to the subject everyone.

Or, to put it another way, "You've made it painfully clear that I'm a fool who understands little, and rather than admit that I was mistaken in a topic, I'd like everyone to move on and pretend that it never happened". Heh. Coward.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
Light wrote:
>
> Or, to put it another way, "You've made it painfully clear that
> I'm a fool who understands little, and rather than admit that I was
> mistaken in a topic, I'd like everyone to move on and pretend that it
> never happened". Heh. Coward.

Or to put it in my own words;

Forest Fan wrote:
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Or to put it in my own words;
>
> Forest Fan wrote:

Mwah ha ha haaaa! Okay, seeing as we're back to the subject; do you know what the difference between euthanasia and abortion is, my scumbuttering little friend?

Oh, and how about answering Pandaemoniums question?

Oh, and how about answering my questions?

Heheheheheh...oh, this is all worthwhile to watch you implode in a cloud of your own self-importance.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:31
Regular
um..what's your problem?

He was simply comparing abortion with euthansia, in no way does his original post show a lack of understanding.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:35
Regular
Light wrote:
> Oh, and how about answering Pandaemoniums question?

I've answered that.

>
> Oh, and how about answering my questions?

That takes a little longer.

Now, let Archangel have his thread back, if you have something to say about me , say it on one of my threads.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> um..what's your problem?
>

To many to list quickly. But mainly that he's an ignorant cumwit.

> He was simply comparing abortion with euthansia, in no way does his
> original post show a lack of understanding.

I think this is what we call "a difference of opinion". You know, like people have when they have a mind of their own? The post asked about Euthasia. He's mentioned that once before launching into his learned by rote "Abortion is bad, m'kay" spiel. What was the relevance of that? Approximately? Nil. Gump has a history of looking at a post and using it to launch off on an unrelated and self-aggrandising topic. And I for one am sick of him doing it. So I don't give him any leeway. If that offends you, then I'm truly sorry, but might I suggest you try seeing the board you frequent get pretty much ruined by a moronic me-monkey before criticising too much.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Oh, and how about answering Pandaemoniums question?
>
> I've answered that.

~snigger~

Yeah, by moving the goalposts and trying to claim that we have both free will and that God predestines some things. Why aren't I surprised that you're trying to say that two completely contradictory statements are both correct for no other reason that it was you who said them?
>
>
> Oh, and how about answering my questions?
>
> That takes a little longer.

Yeah, an average of 2-3 weeks each time. And you've only actually answered 4 of them in 2 months.
>
> Now, let Archangel have his thread back, if you have something to say
> about me , say it on one of my threads.

Oh, one of YOUR threads? My, we are proprietorial today aren't we? Tell you what; how about you stop running like a coward on YOUR threads, and I'll be happy to talk to you there.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i think it should be allowed.
If a person is of sound mind then they have a right to choose their fate.
the right to live is surely also the right to die.
Thu 03/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
Light, stop trolling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.