GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm feeling bitter and hostile"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just found out today that one of my friends and my ex are going out and have been since we split and probably before.

Now before I turn sappy and a cliche I'm just writing this because I need to tell someone because I'm raging inside. It's so much 'boo hoo they're going out'. But more a sort of 'baastards', as ex is a hypocritical boot and so is my mate who I used to talk to about out relationships. And they've been all 'friendly' and crap.

To make things worse everyone is going on holiday, and the guy is my ex's best friend. Ya see? My very own crappy, adolescent soap opera life.

I'm going to hit him, just because I have a reason and watched Fight Club the other day.

Done.
Sat 29/05/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So.. many... different opinions.
Sat 29/05/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Do it. Hit him. Break his jaw.
Sat 29/05/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Colourless"
Naturellement.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In an evil way that is
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I'm over it already. Just annoyed my holiday is ruined but I'm not backing out, I'm going to try and have fun with them.
Sat 29/05/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You all going on holiday to the same place?

I say the best payback would be to beat the living poo out of him but a close second would be the wonders of laxatives.
Get everyone to do shots or down their drinks and slip some laxative into his (and hers if you feel that you want this much fun at once)
Sat 29/05/04 at 02:46
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Sheepy, dude. Be the bigger man. Let it go.

Trust me, I know how it feels to be stitched up in the way you have. But it's not the end of the world. You already know you'll get over it. You just don't know when.

You'll forgive your mate, but you will never forget.

Be confident. Lay awake for 24 hours just thinking. Wait for the aderenaline rush to hit you. You will feel like you are on top of the world. You *are* in control.

And don't you ever forget that.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> "Hello, we were attacked and dumped here, by our mutual 'friend'
> Sheepy"
>
> "Oh, do come in, and have you given any thought to the endless
> love of Jesus?"

You have given me the biggest laugh of my week, well done, have a gold star !
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Hello, we were attacked and dumped here, by our mutual 'friend' Sheepy"

"Oh, do come in, and have you given any thought to the endless love of Jesus?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.