GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm feeling bitter and hostile"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just found out today that one of my friends and my ex are going out and have been since we split and probably before.

Now before I turn sappy and a cliche I'm just writing this because I need to tell someone because I'm raging inside. It's so much 'boo hoo they're going out'. But more a sort of 'baastards', as ex is a hypocritical boot and so is my mate who I used to talk to about out relationships. And they've been all 'friendly' and crap.

To make things worse everyone is going on holiday, and the guy is my ex's best friend. Ya see? My very own crappy, adolescent soap opera life.

I'm going to hit him, just because I have a reason and watched Fight Club the other day.

Done.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just found out today that one of my friends and my ex are going out and have been since we split and probably before.

Now before I turn sappy and a cliche I'm just writing this because I need to tell someone because I'm raging inside. It's so much 'boo hoo they're going out'. But more a sort of 'baastards', as ex is a hypocritical boot and so is my mate who I used to talk to about out relationships. And they've been all 'friendly' and crap.

To make things worse everyone is going on holiday, and the guy is my ex's best friend. Ya see? My very own crappy, adolescent soap opera life.

I'm going to hit him, just because I have a reason and watched Fight Club the other day.

Done.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:06
Regular
chin him good and proper sheepy. give him a hay-maker from me.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Colourless"
I would say I know how you feel. But that one's never happened to me before..... So that would just be a lie.

I do also feel like bursting currently

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is all i have to say....
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah I've hit somebody once, when I was 7 and broke their nose.

It's principle, nobody pretends to be matey and made a fool of me when they were humping my ex. And he won't expect it because I'm 'so nice'.
Gobshite.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yes i'd be pi**ed as well, he should know better than to be messing around with your ex, it is not the done thing.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:18
Regular
no excuse whatsoever.

it's the unwritten rule that you don't go near your mates bird, and to be so 'matey' with you while he's going behind your back, is the worst type of treachery I can think of.

kick him in the happy-sack until his testicles are playing conkers with his tonsils.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's more the fact he probably was when we were going out. And we broke up two days after him and my other friend. It's so clear, he's dead.

People always screw me over

Note
Be nasty
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I honestly dont know what i'd do in this situation, i'm not violent but i'd damn sure be looking for some vengeance.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
See I'm usually not like this but all I want to do is beat him up.

He didn't even have the balls to tell me, even her at least they could have been honest. People I don't even know knew before me.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Like I said, me and teh Afro will go to EK and kick his bootay.
Even though he's probably twice my size.

I'll kick him on the shins and run away, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.