GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BNP "political" broadcast on BBC1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
WTF?!

Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:01
Regular
We can join the EU and still keep our currency.

I think.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> This island is seperate from mainland
> Europe, so things are far different

Other points aside, this mentality makes my chuckle and get very angry. 'Oh, we're so special, because we are on a relatively very young island!' YAY!

FFS, we're at best, 30 miles away from Europe. It takes 5 minutes by plane to get from London to the coast of France. Sure, the EU needs work, but to say we're 'different' is just plain rubbish. Sure, we might not have the same 'national character' as another European nation, but surprisingly, we are actually quite close!
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Siberian Manatee wrote:
> pb wrote:
> The EU is a far better place to be than the 51st state of the US, in
> my opinion.
>
> True, but if Tony Blair listens to his people, we don't have to be
> either.

Man, I'm posting a lot.

Even if Tony Blair discarded ties with the US, which he won't, do you really think American culture will stop and not metamorphisise the UK?
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Mav wrote:
> We can join the EU and still keep our currency.
>
> I think.

Yeah but if we ever want to win the Eurovision Song Contest again we need to fully commit to the EU, including using the Euro. And other members wont think so high of the UK if we don't use the Euro because it probably seems we are not fully commited to the EU.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Look at some of you thinking you're all political minded.

Your simple mindes cannot wrangle the mear fabricated ongoings of politics yet you speak as if you yourselves are seated in the Lords.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hoho, Mr. Imperious are we?
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
No I just like digging at intellectuals

:-D
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Intellectuals is a rather inaccurate phrase for some of the people on here....
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:20
"Was UW."
BNP are heap of dog...whatever. They shouldn't be a political party anyway.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:21
Regular
Never really followed politics much.

All I know is that the BNP are idiots, the conservatives shouldn't get in and we should keep the pound.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.