GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BNP "political" broadcast on BBC1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
WTF?!

Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!
Sat 29/05/04 at 01:26
Regular
Don or†ega wrote:
> WTF?!
>
> Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!

It's called free speech.
Sat 29/05/04 at 01:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Freedom of speech is stupid. I think all the thick people should be quietened...Hey, what's going on?
Sat 29/05/04 at 08:11
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I saw their speech on Channel 5 yesterday afternoon and I thought they weren't going to show it. Half the speech was bleeped out though, the BNP couldn't help but swear, even the narrator was bleeped out!
Sat 29/05/04 at 08:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They do have a point, though- there are too many immigrants who are wasting taxpayers' money, which could be better spent on improving the crappy transport system or spent on public works projects.

If you are going to vote with anyone with these sorts of views, vote for the UK Independence Party. They are far less extreme.
Sat 29/05/04 at 08:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Der Nazi wrote:
> If you are going to vote with anyone with these sorts of views, vote
> for the UK Independence Party.

Defenitely my favourite party, anyone who doesn't want Britain in the EU and are non-racist, would definetley get my vote.
Sat 29/05/04 at 10:37
"possibly impossible"
Britain is already in the EU one way or another, I just don't like the way that Labour is going about 'securing' our place and rights in the EU political arena. He's certainly made more enemies than friends in Europe, and now Spain has changed he can't even rely on their support.

The EU is a far better place to be than the 51st state of the US, in my opinion.
Sat 29/05/04 at 10:52
Regular
pb wrote:
> The EU is a far better place to be than the 51st state of the US, in
> my opinion.

True, but if Tony Blair listens to his people, we don't have to be either.
Sat 29/05/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
pb wrote:
> The EU is a far better place to be than the 51st state of the US, in
> my opinion.

For economic reasons and for subsidies, yes. For all this unity rubbish, no. I don't want the Euro, like most people in Britain. I don't think we need laws invented by legislature mad tw@ts in Belgium who want more integration. This island is seperate from mainland Europe, so things are far different- a lot of legislature does not work in the UK and mainland Europe.
Sat 29/05/04 at 11:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
*rallys support*
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> They do have a point, though- there are too many immigrants who are
> wasting taxpayers' money, which could be better spent on improving
> the crappy transport system or spent on public works projects.
>
>

Oh please, do show me the hundereds of thousands that we've all 'lost' at the expense of non-humans. I'm sorry, has my standard of living fallen because of these people? No. Is their standard of living as good as mine? No.

'Too many' immigrants? Apart from the fact we're all immigrants in respect, I laugh my head off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.