GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BNP "political" broadcast on BBC1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
WTF?!

Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
WTF?!

Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:43
Regular
just watched it, yeah.

they were right about Bush trying to westernise the middle east though, and I do agree something more needs to be done about the illegal immigrant population spiralling out of control.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
They're the reason why people need to vote.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Didn't see it, unfortunately, as I'd like to have seen what they had to say.

We got a leaflet the other day though, which focused, of course, on the immigrant's "stealing our jobs" and so on.
I actually laughed at parts of it.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I haven't seen the broadcast myself, but I heard that channel 5 banned it so it must be pretty bad. I don't claim to know anything about politics, but the BNP seem to be a bunch of racists to me.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:57
Regular
well it basically attacked the islamic religion. it was pointed out there are passages in the Koran where it is encouraged for those of the faith to attack those who do not believe. he then went on to say that the christian religion has been forced to adapt over the years, and that islamics must do the same if they wish to stay in this country.

he suggested that the BNP has no quarrel with islamics, just those who use it as an excuse to kill and inspire terror. he said that immigrants are trying to 'islamify' the uk.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Kill the Islams!!!!

Its our only hope!!!
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:20
Regular
I agree

*gets pitchfork from shed*
*ignites flaming torch*

EDIT : I thought I had better mention I am kidding, in case it isn't completely obvious, before PC fundamentalists start filling this thread with moronic noise.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't know what's worse.

Them or the Christian Vote Party or whatever
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Christian Vote Party or whatever

My dad switched channels before i could see it, i was curious though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.