GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BNP "political" broadcast on BBC1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
WTF?!

Why have the bbc allowed these idiots on TV?!
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Siberian Manatee wrote:
> pb wrote:
> The EU is a far better place to be than the 51st state of the US, in
> my opinion.
>
> True, but if Tony Blair listens to his people, we don't have to be
> either.

The EU is totally evil though. Just an excuse for world domination, there's going to be a one world goverment either way.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
HHAT wrote:
> Any party that invites Kilrot doesn't deserve a vote

Kilroy was an MP: He knows which party to support. Plus, it's good to actually see someone actually speaking out against the biggest tw@ts in the world, terrorists. Terrorism is a disease, and we must rid the world of it for economic and military resons.
Sun 30/05/04 at 15:56
"slightlyshortertagl"
Der Nazi wrote:
> If you are going to vote with anyone with these sorts of views, vote
> for the UK Independence Party.

Any party that invites Kilrot doesn't deserve a vote
Sun 30/05/04 at 15:00
Regular
Here's what Britain should do.
Keep the pound.
Ditch the NHS, and pay when you need it.
Pay police and fire brigade when you need it.
Not pay taxes on TV stuff.
Not pay taxes on cars and petrol.
Let everyone keep their money, so they can all buy helicopters, then we don't need roads.

What else?
No council tax.
Stuff like that.
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Don't forget that a lot of EU contries are better than Britain.

Maybe so, but Britain is the most expensive country to live in in the whole of Europe. Levels of tax also vary to screw around with these figures.
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:14
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Don't forget that a lot of EU contries are better than Britain.

that's true to a degree, at least they don't take orders from other people and can think for themselves.
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Siberian Manatee wrote:
> American culture is not a concern, i.e. we all drink coca-cola and
> listen to rock music don't we???!!

Hard rock and heavy metal are British inventions. Its just the fact that most of the successful British rock bands split up some time ago, after several thousand bands were formed during 1979-81, dubbed the 'New wave of British heavy metal'. This then caught on in America causing the influx on Yank bands in the past ten years or so.
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I see what you mean. The real killer is not the policies, it's the inate and drowsy way the culture is seeping across and dominating. It's all over the world, globalisation, whatever you want to call it. I know that if we cut such close ties with the US, then we might not be so 'under their spell' as it were, but it'd happen anyway, regardless of policy.
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:10
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Even if Tony Blair discarded ties with the US, which he won't, do you
> really think American culture will stop and not metamorphisise the
> UK?

American culture is not a concern, i.e. we all drink coca-cola and listen to rock music don't we???!!

It's all of these conflicts and wars we keep being dragged into that is the problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.