GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime 2: Echoes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Pwned"
I've just got the light suit and transfered the very last batch of energy to the main energy controller. Just got to collect the sky temple keys and fight the very last boss and that's it.

I know it'a a bit late, I havn't been able to seriously play Metroid Prime: 2 recently, as I've been playing Paper Mario 2 (And doing a walkthrough on it), also had a lot of course work.

But today I played it for a good 5 hours and I am absolutly hooked. The light suit looks so cool and I just can't wait to finish it.

At the moment, I would say it's one of the best games I have ever played. Rock hard, as well. Thanks Retro.
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> Tphi wrote:
> Emporer Ing not Dark Samus.. didn't want to mention her
>
> HER?

You're not counting Dark Samus as a female?
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:57
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Emporer Ing not Dark Samus.. didn't want to mention her

HER?
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Oh god the first time I had to do that wall I got so annoyed.. just couldn't do it. Then somehow I got the rhythm and now I do it everytime :S
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Just did a bit more (yet again) and I am in the sanctum access (just about to fight the Emperor Ing) but I can't get up the screw attack wall, silly me. Oh well, leave it till tomorrow and finish it off then.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I still have trouble beating Bowser on Luigi's Mansion when I play through that again :S Annoying, that was.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Pwned"
Hah! It disapoints me in games when the last boss isn't the hardest. It should be. Remember the final boss fight in the Wind Waker? That was the easiest one!
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Firestarter wrote:
> Yeah, I said that the Dark Samus battles were very easy. The final
> one will probably be not much harder. You have to fight the Emperor
> Ing before though, don't you? I reckon that will be slightly harder.

Actually I was refering the Emporer Ing not Dark Samus.. didn't want to mention her in case of spoilers :P So yeh, Emporer Ing is the boss where you can totally recharge yourself in the middle stage. Then after that your health is recharged for the Dark Samus 3/4 fight except that's on a counter (although that never caused me any trouble).
Thu 10/03/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Pwned"
Tphi wrote:
> Heh, the final boss is pretty easy compared with some of the others.
> It isn't really spoiling much to say that the boss has three stages
> and in the second one if you play tactically you can recharge all of
> your health/missiles no problem.

Yeah, I said that the Dark Samus battles were very easy. The final one will probably be not much harder. You have to fight the Emperor Ing before though, don't you? I reckon that will be slightly harder. Qudraxis and the Boost Guardian were the hardest for me.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
firestarter wrote:
> I know it'a a bit late, I havn't been able to seriously play Metroid
> Prime: 2 recently, as I've been playing Paper Mario 2 (And doing a
> walkthrough on it), also had a lot of course work.

You want to think yourself luck, I've only just got around to playing the first Metroid and I bought it when it came out. A full-time job damages your gaming time...
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Heh, the final boss is pretty easy compared with some of the others. It isn't really spoiling much to say that the boss has three stages and in the second one if you play tactically you can recharge all of your health/missiles no problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.