GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime 2: Echoes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Pwned"
I've just got the light suit and transfered the very last batch of energy to the main energy controller. Just got to collect the sky temple keys and fight the very last boss and that's it.

I know it'a a bit late, I havn't been able to seriously play Metroid Prime: 2 recently, as I've been playing Paper Mario 2 (And doing a walkthrough on it), also had a lot of course work.

But today I played it for a good 5 hours and I am absolutly hooked. The light suit looks so cool and I just can't wait to finish it.

At the moment, I would say it's one of the best games I have ever played. Rock hard, as well. Thanks Retro.
Sun 06/03/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Pwned"
I thought Dark Samus was way too easy.
Sun 06/03/05 at 10:03
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
This game is easy. Not hard.

Though bossfights = l33t
Sun 06/03/05 at 12:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The game is easy because we're used to how it works, thanks to Prime.

SPOILER
Oh and she's there to collect phazon, munn, because she has a thirst for it, and immitating samus means that the space pirates will think it is samus and destroy her
Sun 06/03/05 at 13:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> I know that Dark Samus is Metroid Prime, but, it doesn't explain to
> you why it's there, or why it imitates Samus etc. Damnit.

*Spoilers*

Well as Dark Samus is just Metroid Prime with your Phazon suit from the end of Prime, I think it followed the Space Pirates to Aether to get more Phazon.
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> The game is easy because we're used to how it works, thanks to Prime.
>
>
> SPOILER
> Oh and she's there to collect phazon, munn, because she has a
> thirst for it, and immitating samus means that the space pirates will
> think it is samus and destroy her

I understood the thirst for Phazon, but surely imitating Samus is going to draw attention to itself?
As for it being the Phazon suit theory, that makes sense, as MP pulls it off Samus at the end, doesn't it?

There wasn't enough metroids in the game though.
Like 4 rooms with them or so, and then Metroid Prime?

Sort of defeats the purpose of the name.

At least there was loads in Prime.

Ah well.
Sun 06/03/05 at 20:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I hate metroids. Damn face suckers. I hate them. I'm glad there were hardly any. I hate them so much.
Mon 07/03/05 at 12:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How do you kill the boostball guardian?

I havn't played this enough :(
Mon 07/03/05 at 12:42
Regular
Super missle it when it's in monster form, (mind it takes a few seconds before the missle launches, so time it well), then, dodge it when it goes into morphball mode, and bomb its ass when it's the black ashadow flaoting around the ground.

It's probably the hardest boss.
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Pwned"
It was the most annoying boss for me and it took me more attempts to kill it than any other boss.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tried it the other night.

Killed me 5 times.

Leave that alone for a bit. Then I got WoW.

Cube and Xbox are alone for a llllllooooooonng time now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.