GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime 2: Echoes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Pwned"
I've just got the light suit and transfered the very last batch of energy to the main energy controller. Just got to collect the sky temple keys and fight the very last boss and that's it.

I know it'a a bit late, I havn't been able to seriously play Metroid Prime: 2 recently, as I've been playing Paper Mario 2 (And doing a walkthrough on it), also had a lot of course work.

But today I played it for a good 5 hours and I am absolutly hooked. The light suit looks so cool and I just can't wait to finish it.

At the moment, I would say it's one of the best games I have ever played. Rock hard, as well. Thanks Retro.
Wed 03/11/10 at 17:58
Regular
I got the dark suit by going to the Evil side and faceing the gigantic worms it only took me 2 days to find it. $$
Thu 21/04/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
Hoju wrote:
> It's bullocs my dad bought it for me for christmas got to the first
> boss. Snore. Got to the second. Boring. Never played it since.

noob =D somebody got stuck on the second boss:O
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Pwned"
gerrid wrote:
> Damn straight it's good. My 2nd best cube game after Resi I think.

Me too.
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:41
Regular
It's bullocs my dad bought it for me for christmas got to the first boss. Snore. Got to the second. Boring. Never played it since.
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Damn straight it's good. My 2nd best cube game after Resi I think.
Mon 18/04/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i have 100% this game gerrid can vouch for me=) i really really enjoyed this. more than resi 4. overall its probably better than the first prime just not as remorable. that could be due to the fact that the final 2 bosses in prime 1 are absolutely amazing and compared with prime 2 which are simply average. i mean they were ok just not amazing like the rest of the game or like prime 1's bosses. metroid is still the best reason to own a cube in my opinion.
Mon 18/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Christ on a bike, the end boss is the most unplayable boss I've ever seen in a videogame. I really don't know if I want to finish this game this badly. As much as I hate to say it, it became a bit of a burden quite a while back.
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:24
Regular
"Pwned"
Whooo, yeah. Just completed the game. Just as well, because I'll be getting Resident Evil 4 tomorrow. The ending could have been a bit longer, but other than that, it is with out a doubt the best game I have ever completed. Puts Halo to shame.
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:23
Regular
"kill my enemys"
¬_¬

Whoops.Sorry.
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:18
Regular
¬_¬

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.