GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfers Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Thought I'd do one of these instead of everyone posting random topics about teams transfer activities this summer.

----------------

Today's big story is that Roberto Carlos is set to move to Chelsea for £20 Mill at the age of 31 that is an excessive amount of money for someone of that age and what will this mean for Wayne Bridge? and im sure Franky Lampard will not be happy at Carlos' reported 120k a week wages!

In other news, Smith seem's set to have a medical on wednedsday at OT in a deal which will see Danny Pugh go the other way. Birmingham are closing in on Muzzy Izzet and Dickov and Darren Purse is set for a move to Norwich City for 500k a snip seeing as though there were figures of £5 mill flying around a few years ago.

Anymore for anymore?
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Surely, even you've heard of it?

;D
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:10
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> and that is y he is a nwaker (geddiT) stiill it is fair enuff coz he
> aint gewttin games @ARSEnal

What kind of language is this?
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heinze has signed for Man United today!

Finally, we have another defender - and he's left-sided! :D

Incidentally, however, the Argentine apparently hasn't spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson himself even once since the 2 clubs began negotiations weeks ago.

Is it just a coincidence, or what? ;)

Darren Purse also looks set to leave Birmingham City for... 'someone', subject to personal negotiations and all that crap.

Plus, Barry Hayles - set to be released by Fulham - could be on his way to Leeds United. Not a bad replacement for Mark Viduka, if you ask me. Although, Leeds are just "one of several clubs" he is talking to.

I hope they do get him though (even if he is a former Gas Head! :P ).
Fri 11/06/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and that is y he is a nwaker (geddiT) stiill it is fair enuff coz he aint gewttin games @ARSEnal
Fri 11/06/04 at 12:34
Regular
Man likes his food!
Fri 11/06/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Colourless"
Well for the stupidest reason ever to go to a club, please [URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1139125,00.html[/URL]

Because he likes the food.....
Thu 10/06/04 at 23:51
"I love yo... lamp."
Neó wrote:
> Yeh but Kluivert is hardly a poacher is he?
>
> He normally plays in the supporting striker role and personally I
> don't think he's as good as he once was and that's down to personal
> attitude more than anything else.

Exactly. He's just too haughty now. He seems to think that he's great, which at one time he was. But now he's lagging behind other top strikers. He just doesn't seem to have it now I think.
Wed 09/06/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Micheal Bridges has signed for Bolton

Perfect for getting his career back on track I reckon.
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Colourless"
omg wtf lol!!!1111!!
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Spammer!!11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.