GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Women Problems?..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/05/04 at 20:06
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Right there's this girl i like.
I fancy her and by the way she looks at me
i could tell she likes me to.
The only thing is that i'm afraid to ask her out even
though i know that if i did ask her out she would say yes.
I'm usually good with this sort of thing but she's stunning.
Any ideas?
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Knowing is the path to true happiness.....

*ZEN!*
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
You like her, She looks at you - and your bets are she would say yes.

Already your odds are higher than the average poor B*stards... She knows you exist and you have some confidence that she may say ya to your question...

My advice is. Build yourself up. Try to be more of her friend get to know her well, but be brave enough for rejection.

Keep it cool, try to be yourself as much as english_bloke and Borat may in synchronised tones say smarmy chat up lines as your bait.. Do not go there..

It didnt hurt when I fell out of heaven and my legs are smooth and out of boundarys so know you cannot climb up my stairway to heaven..

You see - female response.

Go for it, think what you would do.

If not asking her out as a girlfriend ask her on a date, she will be flattered - cinema is your general traditional first date - and u dont have to fill every minute with words.
Though some girls may like to be taken out for a meal, or bowling something that would be amusing and build your relationship - get you knowing each other better.

Your choice.. go forth and go for it my son!
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:09
Regular
Personally I think people should actually go on a date first before starting a relationship.
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm asking somebody to a certain event....just see what happens. I'm happy to be her friend, but it'd be mindblowing if something happened.

*ZEN!*
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> Personally I think people should actually go on a date first before
> starting a relationship.

So do i..

But we may be older. When your 12 or something people go out with eachother all time. My 8 yr old cousin has 4 boyfriends ha ha

But I like dates first. Definately.

Or three months of them...*ahem* :)
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:17
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> But I like dates first. Definately.
>
> Or three months of them...*ahem* :)

Is that because you get all the benefits of being a gifriend but you arent commited and you dont have to put out >=( that sucks for guys then. I'm all for girls paying half of everything, perhaps more if they're well off.

4 boyfriends? She has more admirers than you? awww poor Lil Ginge :P out done by an 8 year old
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think I've reached an odd emotional level.

I don't desperatly want the attention of just one girl. If a particular one baggers off, I just find another. I've gone terribly base.

Oh dear me!
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
I'm working on getting a girlfriend.

Progress rate - 85%.

Could be well in...
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have 2.

Progress rates;

75% and 80% respectively.

Their views are probably; What? HIM? HIM? Don't be so revolting!
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Chances of Sheepy getting laid on holiday

10%

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.