GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Mon 14/03/05 at 16:26
A-spec points are an indication of how hard this race will be. 1 point means if you lose you're retarded, 200 points is going to be tricky.

B-spec points, I've no idea though.
Mon 14/03/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
What do the A-spec and B-spec points do? I've not actually read anywhere what they're for.
Mon 14/03/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Yup, just leave it going, rake in the nuggets!

I feel it's kind of cheating just earning money, but it's not as you have to build up the B-spec rank as well. Otherwise your driver becomes pants and slides around too much being too aggressive.
Mon 14/03/05 at 12:19
Regular
Just gone out and bought this, when I told myself time and time again I wouldn't.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in now :D

This B-Spec thing then - It'd be useful for nabbing some extra cash while you go eat dinner/take the Dog out etc, right?
Mon 14/03/05 at 09:45
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
munn wrote:
> Shaneo, having read your review of this, I noticed your talking about
> this "B-Spec" thing, where you basically don't play it.
>
> Now, (not aimed at you, but at the creators), what the hell is the
> point in it?

Very usefull to race tracks which annoy you and it takes 3x less time to complete them as you can speed up time. Also the 24 hour endurance race on the Nurburg ring - can't say i'll be driving that one myself.
Sun 13/03/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Cool cheers mate, is the car any good if you can sell it for that much?
Sun 13/03/05 at 23:15
Second of Special Conditions, you can sell the car you win for 264k. There are other races you can do this for but this is probably the fastest at an early stage in the game.
Sun 13/03/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Whats the best set of races to do for money, i mean the fastest not really the easiest, just to build up a lot of cash to play around with some different cars
Sun 13/03/05 at 23:05
Go for all the licenses, when you get I-A use the car you win for the Special Conditions Races, you receive surprisingly good cars, when it's not really that hard.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Thought it looked too good. I really dunno what to go for im only on 6.4% got a 92 Evo, Tommy Kaira ZZ and all the rubbish concepts i cant sell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.