GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Tue 15/03/05 at 08:29
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Does anyone know, when you buy the Nitros Kit for any car, how to work it or is it something the game does for you automatically?
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
down wrote:
> For the Roadster event, do you mean the one in the Beginner events?
>
> If so, I used a second-hand SLK.

Boxer spirit, sorry. I was in the middle of a cup so I couldn’t check.
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I tried to do it in my Cien as well, just bought a Ruff RGT for the boxer cup, that should do it. Only 150k.
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Whats the M3 CSL like??
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:08
For the Roadster event, do you mean the one in the Beginner events?

If so, I used a second-hand SLK.
Mon 14/03/05 at 23:04
That's what I thought, they couldn't be modified, so I won them with an untuned Zonda, but I just realised that you could win it with any tuned production car (apart from the Cien for some reason.) It's not necessary though.

Saleen S7, Zonda, Ford GT, McLaren SLR, even BMWs can win it.

You get a lovely car for winning it.
Mon 14/03/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Whilst I’m here can anyone suggest me a car for the roadster cup in the professional league? I also want one for the super car cup one, it says when I enter it the cars can’t be modified, does this mean any type of upgrade?
Mon 14/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
The first two rally’s don’t, the rest do.
Mon 14/03/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do you need anything special, like different tyre types? It says on the caption at the top about differing track surfaces, so I assume there is snow and dirt and stuff. I haven't played around with my cars so I don't know what's available.
Mon 14/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
If you don't want to ruin the game, I suggest leaving the rally’s for a while. You get stupidly good cars, very quick.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.