GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:36
Ah, maybe my Zen Xtra will work then.

Thanks.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
down wrote:
> I was wondering, how did you manage to get your pictures onto the
> computer, poopots?

All you need is a USB pen drive or something that can plug into the USB and be used as a storage device, Portable Hard Drives, Cameras and MP3 players can work(My Creative Zen Micro works). Then you go to the photo album on the main map or go to one of the circuts and chose the photo race. Both options allow you to take pictures of your car. Once you get a picture you like you have the option to save it either to the memory card slots or a USB device. Once saved the pictures are on the USB device and appear under a folder called "GT4" and you can view them on a computer etc.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:20
Doesn't really matter.

I was wondering, how did you manage to get your pictures onto the computer, poopots?
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Bicycle"
How long should it take you to complete all the license missions?
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Ruddie1"
You make it sound so bad!! Ive only done it 3 times and sold the car twice, im still using it, its very good. The only money i spent from selling the cars has gone on a Turbo and NOS kit.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:56
Meh, I still don't recommend you doing it, it's a lot more fun to struggle with money.
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Do like Down said the 2nd Special condition race, do it twice and sell the car?
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:52
Nope, but the SL-65 is a LOT cheaper and just as lovely. With it you can win the Silver Arrows race and get a brilliant Touring Car. With that, you can win the German League in the European Halls, and get the AMG CLK-GTR. :)
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
It's out of my budget, is their anyway of winning it?
Tue 15/03/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Easy you go to the Merc garage and buy it he gave a picture so he knew what to look for?? Simple

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.