GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Got GT4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
....and it's brilliant. The handling is way better than I thought. It's perfect. Best game for a long time. Wonder if I was the first to play it here.
Thu 17/03/05 at 22:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
down wrote:
> One of the best cars in the game, absolutely wonderful. Only problem
> is, in all my enthusiasm to try it out, I forgot to buy some harder
> tyres, so I need to get huge leads before I can pit...

I was forced to use some standard tyres on a monster 618 BHP Nissan 350Z. Not recommended unless it is absolutely necessary. Ended up with a ridiculous amount of wheel spin every time I tried to accelerate and the understeer was insane. Enormous fun though.
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Played this today.

Meh, still don't like it

;)
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:41
I'm just going through the Gran Turismo World Championship in my lovely Audi R8.

One of the best cars in the game, absolutely wonderful. Only problem is, in all my enthusiasm to try it out, I forgot to buy some harder tyres, so I need to get huge leads before I can pit...

I just won the Motegi Super Speedway race, the second one in the World Championship races, and surprisingly it was really fun, I really had to get everything out of the bright red tyres, spun on the last lap, and in the end only won it by about 4 seconds. Great fun.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm currently in the middle of a massive endurance race. B-spec will take care of it, its more useful than I thought.
Wed 16/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Suppose some people are just not prepared to put the work in. Never use these codes, they spoil games.
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Ruddie1"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I was surfing around (as you do) and discovered that there are now
> Action Replay codes to unlock all licences, all cars, all
> championships etc.
>
> Given that most of the fun I get from the game is the challenge of
> beating the set objectives and most of the rewards are in finding out
> what nice shiny new vehicle I'm going to be presented with having
> beaten my time trial/licence time/5 other cars etc., what do people
> who use these codes get out of the game?

Bored then ripped off by trading them in.
Wed 16/03/05 at 10:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was surfing around (as you do) and discovered that there are now Action Replay codes to unlock all licences, all cars, all championships etc.

Given that most of the fun I get from the game is the challenge of beating the set objectives and most of the rewards are in finding out what nice shiny new vehicle I'm going to be presented with having beaten my time trial/licence time/5 other cars etc., what do people who use these codes get out of the game?
Wed 16/03/05 at 00:40
Regular
"Ruddie1"
down wrote:

> What's with the Nike? Why is it even in the game?

Some deal was done and Nike got to make a car for GT$ while someone to do with GT4 got to make some Nike Shox. There is some special pack with the game and trainers in and a t-shirt but its pretty limited. If you wave the t-shirt infront of an eye-toy you unlock the Nike car
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:51
Well, when you plug it into the computer you can just drag files into it, so it will probably work, right?

I'll try and put on some pictures tomorrow.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yeah might do, if it has a setting to section off some of the hard drive to be used as a removable device. Worth spending some time to mess about with it to see if it works, if not a USB pen drive is only £10-15 for 128MB.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.