GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon- Would you admit to have played it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/01 at 23:43
Regular
Ok the name in itself speaks of 'Little-Kids' But I have to say I actually enjoyed this game. Im 20 years old! for gods sake.
Am I being a little childish? Has anyone else played it? or would you admit to playing it?
Go on be brave, have you?!!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have to say at first I abused the game then I played it and became addicted to it :D

Fri 20/04/01 at 23:37
Regular
"not dead"
Yeah man, I've played it.

I enjoyed collecting all 150 pokemon to complete Pokemon blue, trading with my brothers Red version to catch 'em all.

I'm 23, and I liked it.
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:15
Edgy - talk to dringo, he has all pokemon games and his squad almost got him into the championships at the dome (biut someone deleted his game... the almost had every one beat. His squad beat mine hands down.)
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:07
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Oh yeah I have got Pokemon stadium as well on the 64. I have completed that though.

Still go back on it for a bit of a bash though!:-D
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:42
Regular
I'm not ashamed of being a huge Pokéfan!

In fact on one website I'm known as "Edgy...The Pokémon Master"

I've got:

Blue
Yellow
Gold
Pinball
Trading Card Game

My brothers got:
Red
Stadium

and I've also played Snap and Puzzle League!

I watch the cartoon, I've seen 2 of the movies, and I've got loads of trading cards (Including a shiny Charizard)
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:35
There is nothing to be ashamed of. I have completed blue and played to death red. But if you like the game, whats the matter? Nice to see someone at 20 playing it! Showing people that supposed 'kiddies games' aren't just played by childeren
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:32
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I have only got Blue and Yellow on GBC and got some downloaded copy of Gold on the PC but I think there fun to play...

Although I haven't played them since the end of January!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:28
Regular
My cousin once phoned me up to ask for help on Pokémon Yellow!

He's about 6/7 years younger than me and he found the game very hard. In the end he had to buy a guide for it...
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:19
Yeh me thinks so too. :)
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:19
Regular
I'm in my late teens and I have all the Pokemon games ever made (even green). So i am not ashamed about it because they are some of the best games ever.

Look at all the text could a 6 year old read that? My brother can't and either can his friends and he is 6 and a half.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.