GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon- Would you admit to have played it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/01 at 23:43
Regular
Ok the name in itself speaks of 'Little-Kids' But I have to say I actually enjoyed this game. Im 20 years old! for gods sake.
Am I being a little childish? Has anyone else played it? or would you admit to playing it?
Go on be brave, have you?!!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 13:52
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Is the Gameboy version out in the UK?

I haven't seen it in the SR
> mags....

(You probably got it on import did you?)

I meant of puzzle league sorry (In case anyone gets confused)

I've got the fully evolved version of the sheep (Mareep) in my Gold squad! :)
Sat 21/04/01 at 13:36
Regular
Sheepy there's a sheep pokemon you know.
Sat 21/04/01 at 13:30
Regular
Is the Gameboy version out in the UK?

I haven't seen it in the SR mags....

(You probably got it on import did you?)
Sat 21/04/01 at 10:06
Regular
Red, Blue, Pinball, Trading card game, yellow, Silver, stadium, snap, puzzle league (both 64 and GB), got toones of Promo cards. My squad got me into the semi finals of the Pokemon league but my stupid best friends sister deleted my game (she's 13) so i had to forfit. I was upset but to make me happy I concentrated on getting Silver and now i have a new squad has emerged better than ever before

Ampharos
Lugia
Chansey
Mewtwo (not as good as he used to be)
Mew
Celebi

But with many reserve pokemon (houndour, Misdrevious, Gengar,politoad)
Sat 21/04/01 at 10:06
Regular
Red, Blue, Pinball, Trading card game, yellow, Silver, stadium, snap, puzzle league (both 64 and GB), got toones of Promo cards. My squad got me into the semi finals of the Pokemon league but my stupid best friends sister deleted my game (she's 13) so i had to forfit. I was upset but to make me happy I concentrated on getting Silver and now i have a new squad has emerged better than ever before

Ampharos
Lugia
Chansey
Mewtwo (not as good as he used to be)
Mew
Celebi

But with many reserve pokemon so i can beat any person (houndour, Misdrevious, Gengar,politoad)
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:43
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Edgy wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> I have to say at first I abused the game then I
> played it and became
> addicted to it :D

abused
> it?

Quick call the RSPCP!

> Prevention of Cruelty to Pocket Monsters!>

Yeah to RSPCP!!! On the TV show Ash and co are just walking and see a Chikorita sunbathing. They then attack it with a resulted burning of Chiko's leaf! POKEMON CRUELTY! Ash should be locked up!

Sat 21/04/01 at 00:09
Regular
anyone watch the cartoon? i really miss koffing, i liked the way he smiled all the time. even when he blew up koff....koff......KOFFING!
Sat 21/04/01 at 00:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Edgy wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> I have to say at first I abused the game then I
> played it and became

abused
> it?

Quick call the RSPCP!

> Prevention of Cruelty to Pocket Monsters!>

I will tell you something though - I hate those ratata's they are really annoying :D

Fri 20/04/01 at 23:55
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I have to say at first I abused the game then I played it and became

abused it?

Quick call the RSPCP!

Fri 20/04/01 at 23:47
Regular
i was amazed when i played this game for the first time. It has to be to most addictive game i have ever played. I played it non stop for 6 hours when i first got blue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.