GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: (Somewhere British)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Have you noticed ever since Grand Theft Auto 3 all the games have been based on America (American characters, cars, dress-sense etc.)? Wouldn't it be nice if Rockstar could produce something like GTA: London again, but in 3D? San Andreas had a touch of British with two cockney characters, but that's been about it. I'm looking more along the lines of The Getaway or The Italian Job, only with a touch of Rockstar genius. It's got all the ingredients of a great game.
Mon 14/03/05 at 15:52
Regular
": ("
It can be in English you know...
Mon 14/03/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> I still haver the unbeatable idea of GTA : Japan.

How would you overcome the language barrier? You would need subtitles all the way through the game just to explain little signs and things or else it wouldn't be GTA: Tokyo. And I think subtitles popping up everywhere would be pretty tedious. English is a more universal language, which is why I think a GTA somewhere in the UK would be quite good and more practical. All Rockstar would have to do is spice up the storyline a bit like The Getaway, but better!
Mon 14/03/05 at 08:01
Regular
I still haver the unbeatable idea of GTA : Japan.
Mon 14/03/05 at 07:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
Crunch wrote:
> GTA: (Somewhere British)

The Getaway, anyone?

(It was toss too. Put in you're spank bank, and move away...)
Mon 14/03/05 at 00:46
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
i know what would be good GTA in towns in SURREY lol
Sun 13/03/05 at 07:10
"Tesco value"
Grand theft auto: Isle of Wight

go on Rockstar, you know it makes sense.

[EDIT]
I've just read the whole thread, and someone has already suggested it!

Carmageddon was made over here, we need a bit more publicity!
Sun 13/03/05 at 06:10
Regular
"8==="
GTA: Graham Norton
Sun 13/03/05 at 00:06
Regular
GTA: Ellen Mcarther
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
I still think GTA : Japan would be good, I can imagine you as a Japanese Gangster busting up some kung foo moves on little innocent people.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:41
Regular
GTA: isle of white

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.