GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd - we should not be sucking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
seriously, man utd it really cud be said were the greatest team in the world at one point, but we have gone downhill, bad transfers such as Kleberson, Djemba x2, forlan they all suck ass. I am a big man u fan but if ferguson doesnt get the title next season, we should sack him. I av lots to say so post here now or sooner
Thu 13/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
They beat Parma at the weekend so it looks as though 4th place is thiers with Lazio messing up too. Although the last day could be interesting with lazio and Inter both playing clubs which need a win to aviod automatic relegation.

Inter's strike force even without Crespo is still outstanding. Martins and Adriano are two of the most promising talents in europe at the moment. Although one thing that sticks in my mind is the pretty much open goal he missed agaisnt Milan when they were leading them 2-0...Milan went and scored 3 to win it...

Vieri has said he and totti are both staying at thier clubs which i'm very pleased about
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Neó wrote:

> Possible signings: Deco

I think Deco would be a great signing for United and could become very big. I've seen him play a few games in the Champions League and he looks absolutly amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.