GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd - we should not be sucking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
seriously, man utd it really cud be said were the greatest team in the world at one point, but we have gone downhill, bad transfers such as Kleberson, Djemba x2, forlan they all suck ass. I am a big man u fan but if ferguson doesnt get the title next season, we should sack him. I av lots to say so post here now or sooner
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't believe the crap written here, Ferdinand, Howard and Saha flops?

Ah yes the goalkeeper of the year, one of the best central defenders in the world and a striker who's scored 6 goals in around 8 games are all total flops aren't they *sighs*

As far as Kleberson and Djemba Djemba go they haven't even been given a proper chance to show what their made of. They get chucked into a system every 3 or 4 games and then get taken out the game after or if they're lucky they get to have 2 games in a row. If that keeps happening of course they're not going to slot in straight away and play like world class players
Sat 08/05/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
My reflection on this season is a fairly mixed one, we did well at the start going towards Xmas with the best defensive record in the premiership and were top at one point 4 points clear of Arsenal and Mr Beckhams name wasn't even whispered.

The second half of the seaon - everything went downhill. The Rio thing, the takeover, the Fergie/Magnier Horse Argument, possible falling outs between players.... all sorts.

It is true Fergie has made mistakes, but I don't think it's just about selling Beckham, If United had replaced him with say Ronaldinho I don't think Becks would even be mentioned right now.

Fergie's main failures have been 1) no replacement was bought for Beckham and United went for the cheap options and for the future yet somewhere along that line they forgot about the here and now. 2) When Rio was given his ban, no replacement was brought in he thought Wes Brown would be sufficient..... a guy who has literally comeback from a career threatening injury asked to go straight in and do what he did a year ago.... 3) What makes me cringe! is messing around with player's positions i.e. playing Butt on the right wing, Scholes on the left, Kleberson upfront, Djemba-Djemba at right back... Hell why not just put himself and Walter Smith in centre defence?

Finally, Saha, who has been playing with a knee injury, has done very well, but where is that creativity from the midfield? Ruud hasn't looked the same player because there is simply no service from the midfield other than Ronaldo who is often rested. Giggs has been pretty poor, especially with his end product - a lot of running but wheres the rest?

So the summer is nearly here - we better see some changes Mr Ferguson or you might aswell collect your P45 now.

Possible signings: Deco, Van De Vaart, Mexes, Puyol, Gilardino

Possible departures: Forlan, Butt
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Neó wrote:
> Possible signings: Deco, Van De Vaart, Mexes, Puyol, Gilardino

I honestly don't think that any of them are top quality. Okay Deco and Van Der Vaart are both good but they are a bit young and too much will be expected of them. Mexes is the same. Puyol is great and I hope we sign him and I don't have a clue who Gilardino is. I personally want someone like Ronaldinho.

> Possible departures: Forlan, Butt

I want Forlan to leave aswell. He is crap. He can be brilliant sometimes but for must of the time he misses sitters. I hope Butt doesn't levae. He just hasn't been given his chance this season.
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Wakka wrote:
> I personally want someone like Ronaldinho.

Who doesn't?
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Heh. ;-)
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:02
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The best signing this season by Manchester United was Louis Saha - more players like him will benefit United, players who know the English game well.
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:05
Regular
Wakka wrote:
I don't have a clue who Gilardino is.

3rd only to Totti and Shevchenko in Seria A goals this season.

Van Der Vaart is already an established international so i doubt he will be under that much Pressure. Deco is hardly young at 26 and Mexes is wanted by top clubs all over europe. Even players like Totti want him at thier club.
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thanks but what club does Gilardino play for?
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:36
Regular
Parma. Who look like getting the 4th champions league place which is quite good considering they have lost players like Adriano and Mutu in the last year.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wonder whether Fergie will make a bid for one of the south american wonderkids like Diego or Robinho. They'll definitly add some flair and creativity............until fergie decides to put them as left back and central defence

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.