GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd - we should not be sucking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
seriously, man utd it really cud be said were the greatest team in the world at one point, but we have gone downhill, bad transfers such as Kleberson, Djemba x2, forlan they all suck ass. I am a big man u fan but if ferguson doesnt get the title next season, we should sack him. I av lots to say so post here now or sooner
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Neó wrote:

> Possible signings: Deco

I think Deco would be a great signing for United and could become very big. I've seen him play a few games in the Champions League and he looks absolutly amazing.
Thu 13/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
They beat Parma at the weekend so it looks as though 4th place is thiers with Lazio messing up too. Although the last day could be interesting with lazio and Inter both playing clubs which need a win to aviod automatic relegation.

Inter's strike force even without Crespo is still outstanding. Martins and Adriano are two of the most promising talents in europe at the moment. Although one thing that sticks in my mind is the pretty much open goal he missed agaisnt Milan when they were leading them 2-0...Milan went and scored 3 to win it...

Vieri has said he and totti are both staying at thier clubs which i'm very pleased about
Thu 13/05/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Man Us recent craposity reminds me of Inter - who should have been the greatest team in Italy. But then there are those rich wannabes Milan and Juve and Roma. When they had Crespo and Vieri and Zanetti playing at their best - they got to Semis of Champs lge, now they will be lucky to kwalify. I am glad they bought that striker from Parma - he is legendary, adn also that Vieri is starting to enjoy having a strike partnre. Next season they WILL be back in Europe and they Wont lose to F***ing Marseille
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:35
Regular
hhow can playing for the scottish national team be labeled an "establishing international career?" hohohohohoho
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Fletcher has shown some good potential this season, especially in the FA Cup game against Arsenal. He is still very young and has time to develop himself. He has had the opportunity this season with United's limited options in midfield. Hopefully he can now move on a stage and develop further.

He does need to distribute the ball better and try to keep the ball a bit more i.e. todays game against Chelsea he played in centre midfield but he was patchy and did lose possesion a lot. I think he's a decent young player who will improve and already establishing an international career which will help him.
Sat 08/05/04 at 13:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, he might not have impressed fans, but he's obviously impressed Ferguson, and if he's done that he must be doing something right. He's only just hit 20, so of course he's not at his best yet, but I really believe he has a lot of potential.

He's pretty much carrying the Scotland team these days, with a little help from James McFadden, and managing to play so well without much talent around him. Surely this merits respect. He was probably the only reason we managed to keep a respectable scoreline of 1-0 against Denmark last week - he outfield was the only real inspiration, with maybe only Paul Gallacher in goals bettering him.

Maybe my judgement of him in a Man United shirt is a little off, but I've seen him a few times for Scotland this year, and he's been thoroughly impressive. And he doesn't get in the Man United team for no reason, either...
Sat 08/05/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Man United should not loan out Darren Fletcher. He's been excellent in
> his first season in the team, and loaning him out would just be a
> complete drain on his confidence.

I disagree, Fletcher has done absolutely nothing to impress me this season and seems to have the amazing skill of finding the first defender EVERY time with his crosses. There is no end product from the lad and has been nowhere near the quality that Ronaldo has when he's been in the same position. Send him off on loan get him some more experience and hopefully improve his skills and crossing ability then he might be ready to put on the red shirt of United because at the moment he's nowhere near good enough
Sat 08/05/04 at 13:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Man United should not loan out Darren Fletcher. He's been excellent in
> his first season in the team

he really hasn't. over hit passes, losing the ball, doesn't work back. i think he's been pretty poor. definitly no showing of potential that would suggest he will keep his place at man u for years to come.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think the Chelsea goal just now is another fine example of how poor United are at the moment. Last year the players would have zoomed out and closed Gronkjaer down instead of now where Paul Scholes decides to sit back in his own bloody box and lets him shoot.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Man United should not loan out Darren Fletcher. He's been excellent in his first season in the team, and loaning him out would just be a complete drain on his confidence. Keep him in the squad, continue to develop him, and in a couple of years you'll have a great midfielder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.