GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been decapitated three times today..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
OMFG!!!1111

Seriously, wasn't sure if Resi 4 was going to live up to all the 'best game evar!!!' hype, but so far it has. Really is a complete turnaround for the series; the controls are just perfect, the atmosphere completely changed, and just excellent. Even the widescreen borders work to the games advantage, as it further cramps your eyeline.

It scares me. :'(

Thankyee Capcom. Buy. Bestest Cube game evar etc.
Mon 21/03/05 at 22:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The timed button presses are so easy, it's great. Down in the basementy thing with the big beasty was SO easy. I only got hit once I think. Still fun though.
Mon 21/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Regenerators are nothing. Go fight Krauser and jism. Really that is
> probably the best boss fight ever.

No, he's crap.

I didn't get hit once. You press a button combo and it blocks his attack? Where is the suspense in that? I knew everytime I wouldn't get a scratch. The best boss fight is where you don't know if you'll come out of it easily, whereas that one had no worry about it at all, even with the timer.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:53
Regular
"be destroyed"
i do not like using my knife i like kicking
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:53
Regular
Hahahaha guns are for weaklings when it comes to Krauser. I knifed his ass up.
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
"be destroyed"
i had a bit of trouble but when he put his guard up i shot the top of his arm/sheild with made him lose his guard
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:48
Regular
Because Krauser isn't easy. He's really far from easy. All I can think is that you were playing on easy in which case die.
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:46
Regular
"be destroyed"
why
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:46
Regular
Please shut up.
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
"be destroyed"
Krauser waw easy dont you think
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:38
Regular
Regenerators are nothing. Go fight Krauser and jism. Really that is probably the best boss fight ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.