GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been decapitated three times today..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
OMFG!!!1111

Seriously, wasn't sure if Resi 4 was going to live up to all the 'best game evar!!!' hype, but so far it has. Really is a complete turnaround for the series; the controls are just perfect, the atmosphere completely changed, and just excellent. Even the widescreen borders work to the games advantage, as it further cramps your eyeline.

It scares me. :'(

Thankyee Capcom. Buy. Bestest Cube game evar etc.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah but you can get that jewel later in the game anyway.

I'm never going to raise 1,000,000pesatas to buy thte Chicago Typewriter.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:08
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Goddamnabbit! I knew there would be something useful in there.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There's a valuable bit of treasure on top of his shop though.

Combined into the Elegant Mask.
Sat 26/03/05 at 16:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I did. He doesnt offer anything new.
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Backtracking to the Lake after the battle there you get attacked by a pack of wolves :S Did anyone get to the Merchant by the lake? I never got to him.
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ah damn Oh well I missed that. You get the same items clean later anyway. I love killing regenerators and Iron Maidens. They're so slow and its great. What I don't like is the barking noise that the solderis make. Urg it makes me think there are dogs about. I hate dogs.
Sat 26/03/05 at 09:13
Regular
No, you can shoot the boards down, there's a little bit of wood holding them up. Then just shoot the treasure stuff and it won't get dirty.
Sat 26/03/05 at 00:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> So you can shoot the boards down? I'm sure I tried that ...

You can shoot the boards over the well so the object drops in the clear water and doesn't become dirty.
If the object will fall into dirty water and become dirty, you have to shoot the object and catch it as it falls.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:23
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I didnt know you could kill the fish :S

Thats the sort of thing I would usually do before anything of importance but it never crossed my mind.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:02
"period drama"
So you can shoot the boards down? I'm sure I tried that ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.