GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gadget Show Sell-Outs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 21:30
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
On The Gadget Show tonight, they had a top 10 gadgets of all time and after they looked at some things that could be future greats.

1st up was the PSP and the DS. They completely slated the DS, they said it had 2 screens and was by Nintendo but they failed to mention the touch-screen, microphone and wireless connections.They also said it looked and felt cheap, which
I suppose is sort-of true.

However, they said the PSP had wireless connection and looked amazing, they then plunged into the Sony fanboy realms of topscore and macintosh and continued to say how great it is(n't) and that everyone will want one.

Methinks Sony gave five some extra pocket money this week.
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:59
Regular
"-_-"
Hedfix wrote:
> Sony make gadget toss (ohh look aibo the £1500 load of crap ooooh
> joy).
>
> Nintendo don't.
>
>
>

all the gadget maghazines are going for psp as well, you can tell they havent played the ds games though, meh well evryone that played it on my trip said it was great and they were probably going to get one- pictocaht went down a storm...
Sat 19/03/05 at 19:15
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
The poster previously knoen as B.A.S.I.C
They didn't mention the appaling battery life either.
Sat 19/03/05 at 13:14
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It's an oftern occurance.

Ive posted here about a lads mag doing a 'head-2-head' review.
Didn't mention anything about the touch or GBA features.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:52
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
ds rules and psp suck dont you agree
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:32
Regular
I didn't realise anyone watches Five.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:16
Regular
"8==="
Sony make gadget toss (ohh look aibo the £500 load of crap ooooh joy).

Nintendo don't.

Who do you think the gadget show's going to like?
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:12
"period drama"
Muh.

I could understand not mentioning the microphone.
Perhaps even the wifi, as it's not technically working yet (though, is the PSP's? I dunno.)

But did they really not mention the touch-screen?
That's just retarded. Idiots.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So they said the PSP was wireless but didn't mention the DS was as well? Huh.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:30
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
On The Gadget Show tonight, they had a top 10 gadgets of all time and after they looked at some things that could be future greats.

1st up was the PSP and the DS. They completely slated the DS, they said it had 2 screens and was by Nintendo but they failed to mention the touch-screen, microphone and wireless connections.They also said it looked and felt cheap, which
I suppose is sort-of true.

However, they said the PSP had wireless connection and looked amazing, they then plunged into the Sony fanboy realms of topscore and macintosh and continued to say how great it is(n't) and that everyone will want one.

Methinks Sony gave five some extra pocket money this week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.