GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bolton to Sign Rivaldo?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bolton seem to be on the verge of signing Rivaldo!

I wouldn't put it past them either after signing the likes of Jay Jay Okocha & Jardel.

He's probabaly using it as a stepping stone but it would be a bit of a coup for a side like Bolton even though Rivaldo isn't the player he once used to be.

To think he turned down a move to Spurs not long ago too, but then again i'd rather sign for Bolton :)
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Yes you are"
I have indeed. Several times. I think maybe you're just dazzled by the white strapping. Or maybe the red-tinted specs?

Watch him this weekend. Every time he gets the ball... step, step, step, step...
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm just wandering have you even actually seen him play this season? Or are we talking about the same player here because it strikes me that you haven't at all.
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Yes you are"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Yes he's so predictable that's why he just zooms past players with
> his very predictable tricks *sighs*

Last time I saw him play, it went...

Step-over - step-over - step-over...

...defender stepped in and took ball...

...Ronaldo went over, ball was cleared.

Thing is, he's a one-trick pony. It's literally all he does. And every time, too! He won't be running past people for long unless he learns some new tricks.

> Totally different players playing in different positions. Not really
> comparable

You don't have to play in a comparable position to be just as useless!
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Usually i would be very confident in facing you in the form you're in however due to the fact United have played about as well as a sunday league team this year i'm not betting on anything
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Boooooo!@you.

=D

You never know, Liverpool could find form at Old Trafford, it's happened in the past few years, ..with the exception of last year's Mike Riley Show =P
Fri 23/04/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Virtuoso wrote:
> I do reckon Ronaldo is good, and his crosses are very good.
>
>
> But those silly stepovers...
>
> ;)

Well you'll be seeing alot of them soon.......just before he runs past your useless defenders and sets up Ruud for goal after goal :-D
Fri 23/04/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
316 3055 wrote:
> "Ooh, I bet you don't know what I'm going to do next!"
>
> " > cross?"
>
> "Damn!"

Yes he's so predictable that's why he just zooms past players with his very predictable tricks *sighs*

> I predict Ronaldo will be the next Forlan.

Totally different players playing in different positions. Not really comparable
>
> He runs on his toes, for God's sake! How gay is that? And what's
> with that strapping?!

What's with you noticing that? How gay is that? :-D
Fri 23/04/04 at 14:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I do reckon Ronaldo is good, and his crosses are very good.

But those silly stepovers...

;)
Fri 23/04/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Yes you are"
"Ooh, I bet you don't know what I'm going to do next!"

" A series of step-overs before laying off a duff cross?"

"Damn!"

I predict Ronaldo will be the next Forlan.

He runs on his toes, for God's sake! How gay is that? And what's with that strapping?!

He should move to London and play for Leyton Orient. He's about their standard, and could live nearby in acne. Sorry, I mean Hackney.
Fri 23/04/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You try staying on your feet anyway when you're dancing all around the place and have frustrated defenders just lashing out at you because they don't have the skill to take the ball of you by proper means (i'm looking at you Graham Stuart)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.