GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Game Chat Thread Thingy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

Page:
Fri 21/10/16 at 11:54
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
I liked what I played of the single player of Battlefield but I'm in no rush to play it so will just wait for the full game to appear on EA Access later next next year.

One of the guys here has just received his copy, so I am awaiting feedback. We'll see....
Fri 21/10/16 at 14:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Still waiting to play Shadow Warrior 2 and Battlefield 1 ... not had the time this week!
Fri 21/10/16 at 14:38
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
Still waiting to play Shadow Warrior 2 and Battlefield 1 ... not had the time this week!

C'mon DL, you're slacking...

I got some promo emails through about Shadow Warrior 2, I'm waiting for you to tell me if it's any good or not...

Post edited by chasfh on 21/10/2016 at 18:35.
Fri 21/10/16 at 20:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:
C'mon DL, you're slacking...

I got some promo emails through about Shadow Warrior 2, I'm waiting for you to tell me if it's any good or not...

Post edited by chasfh on 21/10/2016 at 18:35.

Haha ... more like 'knackered' :¬D I'll give Shadow Warrior a go over the weekend, in between extreme ironing and shelf building.
Mon 24/10/16 at 11:29
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Keep getting teasers and info about Prey...

Seriously looking forward to that!
Mon 24/10/16 at 19:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:
Keep getting teasers and info about Prey...

Seriously looking forward to that!

A game that seriously messed with your 'ups and downs' and frustrated you at every corner as a result, but by the time I reached the end...I loved it and wanted more! That was 2006! Original game is here with me in its original box ... an heirloom in gaming world ;¬)

So, 10 years later, we have a promise from Bethesda ... 2017?

I hope and I wish ... however, I hope that the original character will not be replaced by the so called Air Marshal ... I keeep having this dream
Mon 24/10/16 at 19:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
And another thought ... game releases ...

Shadow Warrior 2

Battlefield 1

Dishonored 2

... how do I give them all justice? I've downloaded 2 but not played yet and the third is soon ... !
Wed 26/10/16 at 10:04
"possibly impossible"
Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1 both on the go at the moment.
Wed 26/10/16 at 12:20
Regular
"And in last place.."
After 48 hours worth, I have called time on Forza Horizon 3. I moved on to The Escapists but not sure about that so went back to playing through Bioshock 2 again.

The PS3 even got a bit of attention the other day. It's been a while since that was on and the backlog of PS Plus games has got out of control.
Thu 27/10/16 at 14:05
Regular
"And in last place.."
I have sampled Team Deathmatch on Battlefield 1 now. And I shall probably never play that again. I didn't die as frequently as I did in CoD but I think that was because I somehow spent most of my time away from the action. Perhaps some of the maps are too big for their own good. 4 matches was enough for boredom to take control and have me switch it off.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.