GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Game Chat Thread Thingy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

Page:
Thu 06/10/16 at 13:38
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
Exactly a week until PSVR comes out. A lot of sites seem to have had theirs a week already and the reviews are spilling out all over the internet. Mostly favourable with some comments about the crap camera not doing a great job of tracking but otherwise good.

Have you got your order in? I would certainly like to try it but it is too costly for me at the moment. I did have most of the money set aside at one point but that seems to have just evaporated. With my setup I also couldn't play any of the games that need space and the player to stand up.

Perhaps one day.

In other news, very favourable first impressions of WRC 6.
Thu 06/10/16 at 11:48
"possibly impossible"
Exactly a week until PSVR comes out. A lot of sites seem to have had theirs a week already and the reviews are spilling out all over the internet. Mostly favourable with some comments about the crap camera not doing a great job of tracking but otherwise good.
Thu 06/10/16 at 11:47
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
I saw that but I think you are best getting your doctor to look at that rash, I can't help much :)

Sorry, I mistook you for Dr Christian from Embarrassing Bodies. I never should have turned on that webcam...

Wed 05/10/16 at 15:09
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
I've sent you an email by the way about another matter.

I saw that but I think you are best getting your doctor to look at that rash, I can't help much :)
Wed 05/10/16 at 14:53
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
Oh you can totally trust me. Give me your bank account details and I'll show you :)

I don't think I have much worth sharing though. Most of my games are from EA Access or Games with Gold.

I've sent you an email by the way about another matter.
Wed 05/10/16 at 14:21
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
I need to really find someone with an Xbox One that I can game share with. Most people I know (that I can trust) have PS4 or PC. Seems a waste not to game share and double up on games.

Oh you can totally trust me. Give me your bank account details and I'll show you :)

I don't think I have much worth sharing though. Most of my games are from EA Access or Games with Gold.
Wed 05/10/16 at 14:19
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

You will find it under Sony Games sub category.
Wed 05/10/16 at 14:15
"possibly impossible"
I need to really find someone with an Xbox One that I can game share with. Most people I know (that I can trust) have PS4 or PC. Seems a waste not to game share and double up on games.
Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"

Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.