GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Thu 04/01/07 at 14:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
(Off the top of my head)

Chunky, dark haired female? Good with explosives? Or am I way off base there. She was okay and I never did take to the 'warrior' one, I can't even remember her name.

Oh, another icky episode for me was the one with the giant maggots. Put me off eating fruit cake for ages.
Thu 04/01/07 at 14:58
"possibly impossible"
Wouldn't say she was chunky...

Here
Thu 04/01/07 at 15:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
True. The jacket never helped and I just remembered the square face but other than that I was close enough :)
Sat 06/01/07 at 19:27
Regular
I wanted to give Jon a break and watch some more Tom Baker. So I went with pb's choice - Genesis of the Daleks. I do enjoy a good dalek episode =)
Sun 07/01/07 at 15:39
Regular
Is the guy who played Mr Tea Time in Hogfather the same guy in the Peter Kay episode?
Sun 07/01/07 at 16:08
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Yes
Sun 07/01/07 at 17:43
"possibly impossible"
Best known for being in Hustle. He's a good young actor who seems to be getting parts in everything at the moment.
Sun 07/01/07 at 23:38
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I saw the movie the other day. Was alright, I 'spose.

One of the classic Doctor Who episodes was The Dalek Invasion of Earth. After all, a dalek gets hit by a truck, while another gets carried around by a mob of people.

Classic.
Mon 08/01/07 at 01:44
"possibly impossible"
Strange, really, how Daleks seemed just as threatening to viewers back then as they do to kids today (or maybe moreso) even though they could be stopped with a flight of stairs or a well placed carpet...

Cybermen were always creepier though, even with those weird voices in the B&W years!
Mon 08/01/07 at 11:42
Regular
Funny you mention that pb because earlier I was remembering a Sylvester episode where a dalek was in a basement and of course the stairs stopped him from going after them. Well that's what we thought, suddenly he was flying :O

A flight of stairs can no longer save you from the daleks!

Cybermen are scary, but apparently it only takes 1 dalek to kill 5 million Cybermen =D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.