GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Fri 30/03/07 at 15:50
"possibly impossible"
Nice countdown clock on the BBC site.

I'm still convinced it'll be the Master at the end, but I'll probably be proved wrong...
Fri 30/03/07 at 18:10
Regular
Saturday at Seven, aye?
Sat 31/03/07 at 17:50
Regular
60 Minutes
Sat 31/03/07 at 18:13
Regular
I cant wait that long =(
Sat 31/03/07 at 18:14
Regular
I hope pb is recording these ^^
Sat 31/03/07 at 20:57
Regular
Missed it like I do the start of every D. Who series.
Sat 31/03/07 at 21:54
Regular
Oh dear, looks like you'll be torrenting it tonight =)

I'll save my comments on the episode till pb's posted his. For some reason those rhino thingies reminded me of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

EDIT: Blimey it's been less than 2 hours since it's finished and the episode is already on torrent sites.
Sat 31/03/07 at 23:51
Regular
Is it just me or was that one of the best starts to a Dr Who series? Certainly a lot better than the previous two with dummies and Christmas themed robots.

The new 'assistant' too is gooooood, infinitely better than the limitlessly annoying Catherine 'Am I Bovvered' Tate who was the Christmas stock-filler between assistants.
Tue 03/04/07 at 10:55
"possibly impossible"
Yep. Great start to the series.

Hopefully it continues that way.
Wed 04/04/07 at 20:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've downloaded the first 5 parts to Genesis of the Daleks.

Miles better than any of the new episodes I've seen =D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.