GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Classic (and new) Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 11:23
"possibly impossible"
Mainly as Machie and I seem to spend half the time on the WLT chatting about Doctor Who...

Here's my current favourites;

Best Classic Episode: Genesis of the Daleks (Tom Baker)

Best Classic Doctor: Late 7th Doctor - when the stories got darker and the character really developed into something more than just a Timelord.

Best DVD: The Invasion

Best New Doctor Who Episode: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday
Page:
Fri 04/04/08 at 21:20
Regular
Cheers pb, yeah I remember Colin Baker saying something about not working on Dr Who as it meant you could never play the Doctor.

There's a lot of DR Who articles today, so far the reviews for the first episode have been good. Lots of pictures too and even an article about how every actor wants to have a part in Doctor Who.

pb any chance you could create a Dr Who Series 4 thread please. I'm worried I'll confuse and discourage people chatting about the newer episodes if I carry on posting comments and questions about the "classic" series.
Sat 05/04/08 at 13:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, who's excited today? :)

Oh, and did anyone else catch Torchwood last night?
Sat 05/04/08 at 22:20
"possibly impossible"
Torchwood - great end to the series, and what a shock!

Doctor Who - wow! My Saturday nights are complete again. And the announcer saying the show would be on at the later time of 6:45 made me chuckle. BBC backing down against the might of Davies wrath? Hah.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.