GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Sexual Dilemma"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
Hi, I'm 16 and want to tell you about my dilemma. I was all alone in my house last Saturday when the door bell rang, it was my mum's firend who comes round every few weeks and comes on holiday with us, she is 45 and is very flirtacious with me, I always thought she was joking around and never really thought anything of it. But last Saturday she came round unexpected, she said that she was calling to see my mum but I knew she was lying, I let her in and she made herself comfortable I told her that my mum wouldn't be back all night, but she said she didn't care she started to take her top off and I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, I decided to go along and we started kissing and one thing lead to another and we ended up in my bed having sex, it was fantastic! The next day I thought that would be the end of it but she told me to go round to her house, so I did and the same happened again and I don't know whether to carry on seeing her or to call the whole thing off because she is married and has a kid, she has asked me to see her this weekend and I don't know what to do!?
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Funny that...seeing every one else I spoken to says it can stay in
> your body living for up to seven days.. including my nurse?
>
> Hense the pill needing to be taken on time. If it died 20 mins after
> ejaculation there wouldnt be that much of a problemo would there?

Sperm has about 3 minutes to do it's job before it starts dying off. Trust me, I'm a father of two. If it hung about that long, I'd probably be a father of a small cricket team by know!;)
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
Tyla wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> >.....Semen can stay in the body for a very long time so you
> *could*
> have mixed yours with her husbands (nice)
>
> Fuuny, but highly unlikely. It dies after 20 minutes and if it were
> to stay floating about in the uterus, it would only be for 3 weeks
> max as the mestural cycle would flush it out! You need to study
> biology a little more!;)

Funny that...seeing every one else I spoken to says it can stay in your body living for up to seven days.. including my nurse?

Hense the pill needing to be taken on time. If it died 20 mins after ejaculation there wouldnt be that much of a problemo would there?

I am probably wrong though
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
LOL! Funniest thread ever.

And don't u dare take this seriously, whoever jst posted before me.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:51
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
Look hey 3000 i think that you should tell her that this is a thing that is called adultionary which is "bad" ok? on the both counts you shoul tell her that : excuse me but I can't do this you are my mum's freind and moreover you have a child and a husband and for your information the risks of the STDs are more dangerous for people under 18 and you are 16 so you've got to be more intelligent that's what I'm thinking about and if the problem persists and all what you've said is correct then tell her that she is the one who seduced you by taking off her tops so you are not in a great problem you can also ask someone whom you trust and is older than you
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:39
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Lil Ginge wrote:
>.....Semen can stay in the body for a very long time so you *could*

Fuuny, but highly unlikely. It dies after 20 minutes and if it were to stay floating about in the uterus, it would only be for 3 weeks max as the mestural cycle would flush it out! You need to study biology a little more!;)
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:56
Regular
"lets go back"
Quit while your ahead is all i can say.
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
i meant you said are you telling truth! (like what english wanted to know)
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Notable"
Both
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> .....Semen can stay in the body for a very long time so you *could*
>
> *hands bar of soap*
>
> I think you know what to do with that, young lady

I just hope you were talking about washing her mouth out.
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:23
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> .....Semen can stay in the body for a very long time so you *could*

*hands bar of soap*

I think you know what to do with that, young lady

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.