GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Sexual Dilemma"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
Hi, I'm 16 and want to tell you about my dilemma. I was all alone in my house last Saturday when the door bell rang, it was my mum's firend who comes round every few weeks and comes on holiday with us, she is 45 and is very flirtacious with me, I always thought she was joking around and never really thought anything of it. But last Saturday she came round unexpected, she said that she was calling to see my mum but I knew she was lying, I let her in and she made herself comfortable I told her that my mum wouldn't be back all night, but she said she didn't care she started to take her top off and I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, I decided to go along and we started kissing and one thing lead to another and we ended up in my bed having sex, it was fantastic! The next day I thought that would be the end of it but she told me to go round to her house, so I did and the same happened again and I don't know whether to carry on seeing her or to call the whole thing off because she is married and has a kid, she has asked me to see her this weekend and I don't know what to do!?
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
Hi, I'm 16 and want to tell you about my dilemma. I was all alone in my house last Saturday when the door bell rang, it was my mum's firend who comes round every few weeks and comes on holiday with us, she is 45 and is very flirtacious with me, I always thought she was joking around and never really thought anything of it. But last Saturday she came round unexpected, she said that she was calling to see my mum but I knew she was lying, I let her in and she made herself comfortable I told her that my mum wouldn't be back all night, but she said she didn't care she started to take her top off and I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, I decided to go along and we started kissing and one thing lead to another and we ended up in my bed having sex, it was fantastic! The next day I thought that would be the end of it but she told me to go round to her house, so I did and the same happened again and I don't know whether to carry on seeing her or to call the whole thing off because she is married and has a kid, she has asked me to see her this weekend and I don't know what to do!?
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Notable"
Can't be bothered doing a spoof on this
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I say stop screwing a 45yr old. 40 tops, if she's as hot as anything.

Which I doubt.

Or, just make up a different story.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You don't know what to do? I think it's a bit late now, considering you already did. TWICE!
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:56
Regular
just go round there and ask her why shes doing it and say you dont wanna do it cos shes married or just go with the flo
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:10
"period drama"
Haha
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:11
Regular
"^_^"
respect to the man and his milf.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
Haha! She's old enough to be your mum!
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
She's obviously sick of the lesbian stuff with your Mum.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
Well, you could wake up, I suppose. And then clean up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.