GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Factor 5"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 22:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's like Nintendo kicking us all in the crackers, then when we're down, they hold our mouths open and gob right down our tonsils.

Words fail me.

From IGNCube:

In a conversation with IGNcube today, Factor 5 president Julian Eggebrecht said the company would not develop any more titles for Nintendo's GameCube console. The studio is currently creating software for other platforms.

Eggebrecht would not say what titles were in development at Factor 5 nor would he talk specifically about what platform they might appear on. However, at the Game Developers Conference 2004 Eggebrecht was spotlighted as one of the studio heads very keen on Sony PSP development

The Factor 5 president told IGNcube that no software from the San Rafael-based software house would be previewed at the forthcoming Electronics Entertainment Expo 2004, which kicks off this May in Los Angeles
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
todd wrote:
> ok

Which you just broke.

I'm off to bed.
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"POTTER"
ok
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just keep to Damarus' guidelines.
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"POTTER"
can you give me another chance please
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well post in a relevant thread with relevant comments. You want to chat? Go to the Genaral Chat Forum.
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"POTTER"
hi tphi im not weird im just a newcomer i want to make some pals
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> think what they'll be able to show us on the N5.

Photo-realistic Pilotwings

*wips fleck of rabid drool from chin*
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
While the news that they are working for Sony on the PSP is disappointing, news that they in fact haven't ditched Nintendo altogether and are just gearing up for the next consoles is pleasing. Factor 5 wowed us with what they could do with the Gamecube's technology - think what they'll be able to show us on the N5.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Can I have a link please to where they state they'll be working on PSP?
Sat 17/04/04 at 11:36
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> They also said they were working on games for the PSP.
>
> Where was this?

Everywhere... Nintendojo, Gamespot, Planet Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.