GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am now in BIG debt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
To my mummy.
I just bought a new car, (well, 6 months old, but you know).

It's a BMW 318ti SE Compact and I pick it up on Monday.
I'm happy, although the insurance company made a mistook and having bought the car they then charged me 5 times more!
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
lol
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> That's what I said! That costs a fair bit...

Tell me about it.

> What HP is it?

See for yourself: [URL]http://www.gerald-simonds.co.uk/products/standup/levo/main.html#c[/URL]
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> I also pay £110 a year for call-outs on my scooter

That's what I said! That costs a fair bit...

> but the next one I'm looking at buying is £4500.

What HP is it?
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> You have to get insurance for your walker thingy?

"Walker thingy" ... ?

I have to pay £90 a year for each tracking hoist (I have two) and £70 a year for my motorised office chair. This only covers call-outs - parts are extra.

I also pay £110 a year for call-outs on my scooter - parts extra - but this does cover my manual wheelchair fully comprehensively up to £500 ... which is alright but the next one I'm looking at buying is £4500.
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Silent Scope wrote:
"This is why I won't learn to drive yet.. it's a bonus but the money you have to pay is crazy till you get a permanent well paid job"
-----

Either way, you're gonna end-up paying a lot of money, whether you want to or not.

Sure, you could save and save and save until you had a good £10,000 - just to go on learning to drive and stuff - but, that won't neccesarily mean you still won't have to pay a lot. Who's to say you'll certainly pass first time? Hourly-rates for driving lessons are always going up. And, if you wanna put in your own practice (outside of lessons times), you'll be paying for insurance and petrol, even if it's your parents' car.

The sooner you get your insurance started, and start paying it; the sooner it all starts to go down.

A lot of people see it as a great idea to start on your parets' policy, but, you could also say it's "as good" to get your OWN one started ASAP, so your No Claims bonuses and all that can come into affect sooner.

Whichever way you do things, they've got a way to screw you out of every penny you get, whether you intend for it or not! :P
Wed 14/04/04 at 10:08
Regular
I have the greatest vehicle of all - my legs!

BMW's are nice though, shame they're following Mercedes and beginning to look more like everyday cars...
Wed 14/04/04 at 03:01
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Silent Scope wrote:
> This is why I won't learn to drive yet.. it's a bonus but the money
> you have to pay is crazy till you get a permanent well paid job :S

The insurance is facking insane!
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:59
Regular
This is why I won't learn to drive yet.. it's a bonus but the money you have to pay is crazy till you get a permanent well paid job :S
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:55
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Help me! :P
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:55
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*is lost*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.