GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Especially for FF..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 13:14
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
[URL]http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=644[/URL]

I want one of these... Jesus Action Figure with Walk on Water action!;)
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I've been trying to stress that point all the time, this universe has a beginning, God is the only way to begin to understand the beginning.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:05
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i've never really believed in God but lately i've been thinking that something must of created at least the first few atoms otherwise there'd be nothing here.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:05
"period drama"
He didn't. He took over after the Ragnarok came, whilst the true gods were still weak and Baldur had not yet arisen.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
Why would God not just create the entire universe?
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:01
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God is perfect and is NEVER wrong.

But how do you know?
Because he said so.

That's pretty weak evidence to be going on.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:36
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Personally i believe that God (whicheva one) created the first few atoms and therefore created the potential for humans but he did not create us, evolution sculpted our minds and bodys. I do not believe that we should worship God for creating the first few atoms of the universe instead we should try to make each day worth living and not worry about wether we're going to heaven or hell.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God is perfect and is NEVER wrong.

What a load of absolute bulls**t.
Sorry, but it is.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:18
Regular
Which is essentially the whole belief about God. That His divine judgement meant sending Jesus down to atone for sin.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:17
Regular
God is perfect and is NEVER wrong.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:12
Regular
What I'm saying is, how do you know that what God says is right?

How does anyone?

I don't know if he's wrong, but I admit I do not know.

And by knowing I don't know means I can find out with an open mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.