GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smoking: Is wrong?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
"56 000"
So many people smoke and you would expect people to learn from the health warnings. obviously its addictive but is it worth runing your life for a cigerrate or smoking drugs?
Mon 12/04/04 at 02:22
Regular
why is anything that is bad for you created?

where there is demand, people will continue to make them.

smoking dates back thousands of years, all kinds of cultures have enjoyed it with no questions asked. it's only our modern 'mature' (or overly politically correct in my view) society that has made it out to be public enemy number one.

sure it's bad for you, I don't deny that, and I can fully understand none-smokers not wanting to inhale it. But pubs should have separate sections or something, outlawing it entirely is prejudice, and downright hypocritical when they are charging £5 a pack for them, only to say you're not allowed to smoke in public.
Mon 12/04/04 at 02:18
Regular
Why were cigarettes created if they cause cancer,they make you cough and as a lot of scientists say they put tar on your lungs?!?!?!
I think coffee is disgusting but not fizzy drinks
Mon 12/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
"^_^"
Scientist say that smoking causes cancer, and science is lead on theories that fit the facts. But, anything could cause cancer as long as it fits the pattern of facts. Taking too many poos, or touching ur mouth on regular intervals could cause cancer!?

To be fair, if you wanna smoke, do it. its a waste of money though. But, if they're someone elses fags, thats no problem :D!

(I dont smoke btw)
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Is it wrong? No.

Is it stupid? Yes.
As is drinking alcohol, caffiene and eating fatty foods.
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yes, but I have went on a newbie bashing spree for the past couple of days and I am a bit fed up with getting into arguments and destroying their souls.
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:58
"period drama"
Is smoking wrong?
Possibly the most retarded question ever asked.

Does no-one else see this?
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What do you mean, is it 'wrong'?
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"56 000"
Even so the nicotine might be addictive but its either cancer, lung problems or resisting tempetation.
Sun 11/04/04 at 21:48
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Heroin or some other opiate, surely?

Nope, Nicotine takes the overall top for most addictive drug. It's just cleverly PR'd so that people don't realize this until it's too late.

>I've managed it for a couple of years now.

Whats the longet time you've spent without having a smoke? When you resume smoking, does it make you feel light headed after the first couple of puffs?
Sun 11/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Tyla wrote:
>
> Nicotine is THE most addictive drug on the planet, as well as the
> most deadly.

Heroin or some other opiate, surely?

The whole concept of "Occasional Smoking"
> doesn't lead to addicition is tripe.

I've managed it for a couple of years now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.