GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"euthanasia is it right"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Lets move on to a different topic along the same lines then.
I feel a forest fan reply from the bible coming on about this one
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Flockhart wrote:
> Execution is wrong unless guilt is absolutly unquestionable.

I agree - and as it is impossible to have absolute knowledge of anything, execution is always wrong.
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Cy^66 wrote:
> I suppose its the most loving thing to do.

Absolutely. It's the same thing with pets in a way, not the Euthanasia thing, but when they're in absolute pain and have to be put down. You don't want them to suffer and they most certainly don't either.
Sat 10/04/04 at 14:44
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Um... what?
Sat 10/04/04 at 13:54
Regular
go away. besides maybe he is scottish and there is no such thing as suicide in scottish law. It is only death by misadventure hence not actually recorded as intentionally taking your own life, a loop hole they use so they can bury them in grave yards and they alleedly can go to heaven
Sat 10/04/04 at 07:50
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Suicide = Murder
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And you are getting your info from where?
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Because thieves under 18 can do it again+again and victims who clump the criminal get done for it
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> This country has a twisted view on justice.

How so?
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:55
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
This country has a twisted view on justice.So I can go along with your idea but there are too many do-gooders in this society for it to ever come into power.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:38
Regular
oh i know it will. but its what i think, its an issue of choice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.