GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"our pensioners deserve better from this government"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
So sad to see the men and women who fought for the freedom of this country with nothing to show from its government.If they are lucky enough to have a flat given to them through the mass of asylum seekers waiting for one they usually die from hyperthermia or they end up in a old peoples home which eventually gets closed down,then to the loony bin and finally to the hospital where some jumped up young doctor decides to pull the plug on their existence.What hope is there for us?
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:01
Regular
he won at bingo and got bundled by your beloved pensioners
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> Tell me what you did to upset the people that gave you a kick in
> then.If it is was unprovoked then I will accept your arguement.

I don't see if provocation or not effected my hospital treatment.

However, for your information, the last thing i heard before the punches started was, 'don't look at him like that', so it was all because i looked at somebody in the wrong way. Does that meet your criteria for recognising my post as rasing valid points?
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Embarassing getting bashed up by a bunch of pensioners
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He was probably playing a bunch of pensioners at Bridge and won.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:56
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Tell me what you did to upset the people that gave you a kick in then.If it is was unprovoked then I will accept your arguement.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Skarra wrote:
> It seems to me that almost all of your comments are generilisation,
> stereotyical, supposition, suppostitious(two different things by the
> way), and on the extreme end of negative.

I bet he reads the Daily Mail.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:51
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
whoopsa pressed the wrong button must be my eyesight going in my old age.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> So sad to see the men and women who fought for the freedom of this
> country with nothing to show from its government.If they are lucky
> enough to have a flat given to them through the mass of asylum
> seekers waiting for one they usually die from hyperthermia or they
> end up in a old peoples home which eventually gets closed down,then
> to the loony bin and finally to the hospital where some jumped up
> young doctor decides to pull the plug on their existence.What hope is
> there for us?

Are you implying there is a housing problem? I recently learned that there are about 30, 000 un-occupied, livable houses in this country.

The belief that asylum seekers are 'snatching away our housing' is just a stereotypical generilisation(sp?) put forward by genralising stereotypicaly types.

Also, my gran is in an NHS nursing home. I've got to say, she gets really good treatment. And it ain't gona close for a good long while yet.

Also, the 'jumped up young doctor' tripe. I've need NHS treatment a few times in the last few years. 4 of the 5 times, in a hospital that was in the worst 10 list. And even then, i can't fault the doctors. Every time i saw them, they were very very good.

And also, i take it you don't like the immigration system from what you said? Well, i'll just add this.

I got a good kick in last year, and my face was a bit of a mess. I saw around 10 doctors/ consultants. You know how many of them were white English? One. The rest were black. Some Afro-Carribean, some Asian, even Hispanic. So when its immigrants who put your face back together, you learn to be a little more accomidating, perhaps if you had a similar experiance, you too would be a little more accomodating. After all, i'll bet it you look back in you family tree, you'll find your family came from a different country.

It seems to me that almost all of your comments are generilisation, stereotyical, supposition, suppostitious(two different things by the way), and on the extreme end of negative.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> We will see if you feel the same when you can't get to the toilet in
> time or find your spare teeth then shall we

Did you actually read my whole post or just quote it like a baboon?
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
D'N'B stop copying and pasting everything please. It kill sensible debate.

3 or 4 lines max if you can, unless its essential.

just use the writers name. Say: i agree "£$%£$"£%

or copy a couple of lines and comment on those aspects.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.