GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"our pensioners deserve better from this government"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
So sad to see the men and women who fought for the freedom of this country with nothing to show from its government.If they are lucky enough to have a flat given to them through the mass of asylum seekers waiting for one they usually die from hyperthermia or they end up in a old peoples home which eventually gets closed down,then to the loony bin and finally to the hospital where some jumped up young doctor decides to pull the plug on their existence.What hope is there for us?
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> not in this country mate it would go to asylum seekers and their driving tests.

Ha Ha! your are joking? most "Asylum seekers" have no licence or insurance etc, it will probably pay for a holiday to visit relatives from the country they fled from.
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I worked at an old peoples home. Please please please let me die before I live in one of those.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
KR wrote:
> DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> >Er hello that wasn't the subject.How can pensioners get a job
> when they are already retired?
>
> Most people with half a brain would of understood that if you stopped
> giving people dole money it would then be able to go towards an
> increased pension.
not in this country mate it would go to asylum seekers and their driving tests
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:59
Regular
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
>Er hello that wasn't the subject.How can pensioners get a job when they are already retired?

Most people with half a brain would of understood that if you stopped giving people dole money it would then be able to go towards an increased pension.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:50
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
KR wrote:
> I say we stop giving me dole money after 6 months (if they haven't got
> a job by then)
>
> It happens in Germany.
Er hello that wasn't the subject.How can pensioners get a job when they are already retired?
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:44
Regular
I say we stop giving me dole money after 6 months (if they haven't got a job by then)

It happens in Germany.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you want to pay higher taxes?
only to help people who belong here and deserve it
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:11
"period drama"
Do you want to pay higher taxes?
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
lol
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
DUST'N'BONES wrote:
> Embarassing getting bashed up by a bunch of pensioners

Yeh, I bet you were shamed and rightly so.
Did the Zimmer frames to the back of the head hurt? Or did they use walking sticks?
Don't tell me they bit you with their false gnashers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.