GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nothing comes into being on its own"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 14:28
Regular
Read one of those crazy, propagandist, BS muslim websites and I noticed "nothing comes into being on its own."

allah came from where?
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:26
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Personally, I'd ignore the muppets but keep an eye on them, just
> incase they decide that all talk isn't enough.
> And that's what we're doing. :-)

That is very true.
Fri 09/04/04 at 03:10
Regular
I agree with everything Cyclone said.

Although these displays are pretty ugly, they're not really doing anything illeagal. Anyway, coming down on these leaders like a tonne of bricks would just make martyrs (SP) out of them, sparking off extremists who will be delighted to point out our hypocracy.

Personally, I'd ignore the muppets but keep an eye on them, just incase they decide that all talk isn't enough.
And that's what we're doing. :-)
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:35
Regular
Ok, Im just having a look round that web site now.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
KR wrote:
> For example, Did you see all the extremists chanting "UK you will
> pay, Bin Ladens on his way"???
>
> Surely that can't be freedom of speech.

That is exercising freedom of speech - they wouldn't be allowed to if otherwise - however, they are 'frowned upon' shall we say (as in getting MI5 on their backs) because what they say is evil, stupid and ignorant.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
KR wrote:
> I watch Sky News and read The Sun, now before you say it's full of
> lies surely there must be some truth or else it wouldn't be allowed
> to be printed?

That is like saying, "there must be some truth otherwise it would not be said".

Pap.

Sun = pap...with knockers.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sure, there is truth in almost everything. Sky News is a 'respectable' institution, and The Sun has nice boobies on page 3. In terms of news values, it doesn't have as many - it presents issues in a rather biased way - it may not be full of lies, but equally, and just as importantly, it's not full of truth.

Sure, it's fine for one to read any media you want - as long as one understands that it does not and cannot give the whole picture.

If you are interested, look over a site like this, [URL]http://www.opendemocracy.com[/URL] (and if that don't work, copy/paste obviously) - this is by no means the Bible in terms of reality in the world, but it has writes from all over the world writing on the big issues of the world - and therefore many viewpoints.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
For example, Did you see all the extremists chanting "UK you will pay, Bin Ladens on his way"???

Surely that can't be freedom of speech.
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:21
Regular
I watch Sky News and read The Sun, now before you say it's full of lies surely there must be some truth or else it wouldn't be allowed to be printed?
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
KR wrote:
> I hear most of it off TV, newspapers.
>
>

I rest my case. Just out of interest, which papers and Tv channels/news bulletins? And any other media forms - just out of curiosity.

Please, I implore you, do not let the media shape your views without knowing as much as possible through your own knowledge etc. There are already enough stupidly ignorant people believing everything the media (or rather parts of the media) tells them. True, Abu Hamza is in all probability a nasty piece of work, but that does not mean laws don't apply, and issues are usually far more complicated, or if not, are less easily glibly dismissed.

And about the Royals. Well, that, like you said, is an entirely different issue. :)
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:14
Regular
I hear most of it off TV, newspapers.

I also don't like the royal family and all the free stuff they get - I personally don't think we should have a royal family but thats a different issue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.