GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your worst Simpsons episode..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"For One Night Only"
What "The Simpsons" episode failed to amuse you. Are there episodes out there, that you think shouldn't have been made?

I don't like the Africa episode or the one with the girl who bullies Lisa because of scent. These are not great writing - and neither are their clip shows.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Heh, I agree with you on that.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
“Bart the evangelist”

The exact moment I accepted that the programme was very quickly going downhill. I was in denial beforehand.

As a side note, did you all know that one of Goering’s original specs for the series was that “nothing should happen that doesn’t happen to normal families”?

It quickly changed, but I think pixie jockeys is light years away from that ideal…………
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The shared comic and stonecutters were great episodes
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've thought of some more:
"Moaning Lisa" - Boring.
The one where Krusty fakes his death - Tedious.
Moe gets a trendy new bar - Not great writing.
The latest few "Tree House of Horrors" - Losing the plot.

The list could go on...
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The worst episode was easily the one where a large segment is taken up musical-style; the only funny part is when Snake tries robbing everyone and forgets to bring any ammunition.

But the weirdest episode I ever saw was one where Homer had to smoke weed for medicinal reasons; it was surreal.
Thu 08/04/04 at 06:50
Regular
Er,

Definitely the Jockey Episode, the Hippy Homer one, I agree the future-telling ones are boring too.

When Lisa is left out because of the new 'cool' friend;
Bart gets a girlfriend;
Clip shows seem are obvious indications tat the creators weren't putting enough effort in at the time;
The episode where Bart, Millhouse and Martin chip in for that comic;
Lisa's Tap Dancing episode is getting a little overplayed now;
As is the Stonecutters one.

There are many more that overall don't amuse me - although every episode at least makes me smile once.
Thu 08/04/04 at 03:52
Regular
The British one.. simply awful and they picture us like we're still in the 90's and poshies...
Thu 08/04/04 at 00:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like them all.

The jockey one was not my favourite though.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
I didnt like the episode when Homer became a voice actor on Itchy & Scratchy
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Itchy and Scratchy has comical genius but it is overplayed. The episode when Homer becomes a hippy is tripe in its purest form.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.