GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel so low"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 23:35
Regular
"wow"
For the past 3 years my life has been real crap, and resently I have completely lost it, and right at the wrong time too coming up to my A-Levels. Right now i have nobody to talk to, nobody at home, online or even an appropriat chat board to go to so i'm stuck here. I mean a computer shop website, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad! Please cheer me up you computer freaks. You never know, the purpose of your life could be to tell me somthing right now that will change my whole life and the way i affect the world. i am but a product of society so don't blame or critisise me, blame the government, everyone else does!
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:35
Regular
"wow"
For the past 3 years my life has been real crap, and resently I have completely lost it, and right at the wrong time too coming up to my A-Levels. Right now i have nobody to talk to, nobody at home, online or even an appropriat chat board to go to so i'm stuck here. I mean a computer shop website, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad! Please cheer me up you computer freaks. You never know, the purpose of your life could be to tell me somthing right now that will change my whole life and the way i affect the world. i am but a product of society so don't blame or critisise me, blame the government, everyone else does!
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It happens, what you need to do is get on as best as you can.
We march forever forwards.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Flockhart wrote:

We march forever forwards.
--------------

What that man said.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:55
Regular
"wow"
three years............. can you imagine that much pain and depression!!
-no friends, nobody to confide in to talk to about interests, HELL I DONT THINK I HAVE ANY ANYMORE!!
-Problems at home involving drink.
-A crush on a girl with no interest in me
- no idea what the future holds
- poo pood by society for my hormones
- my A levels in all the sciences in two months
- no hope
-no faith

MOST IMPORTANTLY NO LOVE!!

how exactly can i just soldier on? It won't be for my benefit!
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:58
Regular
"wow"
Its my 18th next week and sh*t all is going to happen.
It really seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
It seems like i've soldiered on for my whole life... God when will i get a break?!
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:03
Regular
"wow"
You know this whole thing is just pointless. I guess i can acomplish nothing here. All i want is sombody to say somthing to inspire me and to give me hope, and some proof too to back it up, not just 'thing will get better'. I guess i better just wake up, or never wake up again.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm in a similar situation. Right now is really one of the worst times of my life. If I can get through this holiday alive it'll be an accomplishment.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
"wow"
who am i expecting to be online at this website at this hour, and what am i expecting them to say? AAAAAAAAAARRRGhhh! Ironic that nobody can reply to the loner.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:11
Regular
"wow"
Blank wrote:
> I'm in a similar situation. Right now is really one of the worst times
> of my life. If I can get through this holiday alive it'll be
> an accomplishment.

part of me doesn't want to survive.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:14
Regular
"^_^"
Hey man... you got a friend now...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.