GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!Hu is da fav club on this site!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 16:56
Regular
"ARSENAL R DA BEST"
Simple just say wot footy team u support and y (if u want) and lets see hu has da most fans on dis site lets go

ARSENAL
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
<< <> >> wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> I'm a Manchester United fan- ever since the not so fantastic days of
> the 1997-98 season.
>
> So really you're just a glory spporter as you started supporting them
> when they started winning things.

No, I just hadn't supported a club before seriously, so I decide to follow United due to the fact that they had a lineup comprising of players tat I respected: Otherwise I probably would have supported the nearest professional club, Chelsea.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:33
Regular
i am currently structuring a theory based around the principle of glory supporting (not that i am accusing anyone at all) it is carefully structured and i will put it on here when done.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Notable"
STFU
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
As like with the rest of them. :)
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Better Than You"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I'm a Manchester United fan- ever since the not so fantastic days of
> the 1997-98 season.

So really you're just a glory spporter as you started supporting them when they started winning things.
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Now that's something you don't see everyday, at least in London.
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Aston Villa fan.
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:40
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You've got me there =P
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:35
Regular
yeah but we have to scale you guys down,m due to not having anything good to post about cos gerard houllier is in charge! lol
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Ashley wrote:

in orderi would say man utd are the most popular followed by arsenal on this site. followed by liverpool.
-----------------

To be honest, I think there's only Wookie and Sniper who support the Gooners.

Me, EB, Ant and Mattyboy support Liverpool though =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.