GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!Hu is da fav club on this site!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 16:56
Regular
"ARSENAL R DA BEST"
Simple just say wot footy team u support and y (if u want) and lets see hu has da most fans on dis site lets go

ARSENAL
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Colourless"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Chelsea still haven't won anything this year

Neither have Arsenal. Or United. Or Forest for that matter.

In that case Middlesborough are the best team in the country, as they are the only club to have won something.
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
"Premier League Asia Cup". What is that worth?
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Colourless"
Ugh how many times. We won the Premier League Asia Cup.

Besides, I'm pretty damn happy with 2nd in the league and quarter finals of the Champions league. That's amazing for us, a great achievement and shows great progress.

"Rome wasn't built in a day," so don't expect trophies straight away. As long as we have our gladiator Claudio at the helm, the trophies will start to come in the next few seasons....
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:30
Regular
Chelsea still haven't won anything this year and the likelyhood is realistically they won't. They're are four points behind Arsenal (Chelsea having played an extra game too) and would have to go through Arsenal in the Champions League tommorrow night and probably Real Madrid in the next round!
Mon 05/04/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it's not all too golden at the moment, apart from the amounts of cash being thrown around...
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:16
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> I like to inform people of the late 70's for Nottingham Forest, but
> there you go.

thats what i mean, isn't that really crap, when all people can gloat about is successes before they were even born, let alone supporting the club! THe cool thing about chelsea nowis that i get to be the right age when chelsea enter their golden era!
Mon 05/04/04 at 12:51
Regular
Yep, brilliant.
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And don't forget the time United whipped Asrsenal 6-1... :D
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:51
Regular
Yep, but I remember when you beat Ipswich a full 9-1, Andy Cole got five goals that game, so the Trotters (I think it is) got it worst.
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Remember when United thrashed Forest 8-1 in 1999, with four goals from Solskjaer, FF? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.