GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dawn of the Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
Just seen it, and it was superb. I'm just going to urge you to go see it. For fat zombies and zombie heads and zombie babies and zombie Jay Lenos.
Fri 16/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> >BigBlackGuy
>
> The film is legendary for me because thats Kenan's dad from kenan
> & kel.

never noticed that.
good looking out.
Fri 16/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"the burning sky"
Gonna see it on tuesday with a few mates, with my free viewing vouchers. It shall rock, unless my mates cancel because they are wussies. :P
Fri 09/04/04 at 00:15
Regular
Stryke wrote:
>BigBlackGuy

The film is legendary for me because thats Kenan's dad from kenan & kel.
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:40
Regular
"\\"
RoJ wrote:
> I would say that for a 1978 film it was pretty decent. I would reckon
> though that I would prefer the remake, simply becasue of its better
> effects - something a bit more sophisticated than grey makeup.

Looked blue to me :D
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I would say that for a 1978 film it was pretty decent. I would reckon though that I would prefer the remake, simply becasue of its better effects - something a bit more sophisticated than grey makeup.
There was something about that film that made me want to watch it - perhaps the whole situation - zombies, you holed up in a mall, all the things you need and then raiders attacknig it etc. It was just interesting to see what would happen. I think if they made a sequel about living or travelling out in the open it would be pretty decent, say they were going up to Canada or whatever and the film followed their progress etc.

Overall, I thought it was pretty good. Utterly wrecked this morning though. :\
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:22
Regular
Ah, genius.

I thought it was alright actually. Yeah, the effects were bad and there was some cheesy American dialogue but hey - it was easy to get in to and enjoyable. The acting was pretty damn good too.
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:57
Regular
Ah, didn't think that was in the last 40 minutes. He got sick, and got his bad zombie self on. Then BigBlackGuy shot him and buried him in the mall. Then he drank champagne near the grave.

Because that's what you do when you bury zombie cops in fake tree plantations.
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
What happened to that other dude? He was going a bit crazy.

He got his leg bit into and they had to wheel him around in a wheelbarrow. Then he was driving a car. What happened to him?
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:42
Regular
They hit the zombies a bit, bikers trashed the mall, Flyboy got zombified, BigBlackGuy thought about shooting himself, but then remembered that would hurt so him and Preggers got on the chopper and flew away, but not before shooting ZombieFlyBoy in the face.

I didn't like it as much as I remember. In fact, just to be controversial, I preferred the remake.
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:38
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Edit: It's, er, actually on today. I got carried away in the moment.
> 11:20 on BBC2..I think.

Watched it until 01:00.

Can anyone fill me in on the last 40 mins?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.