GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A foetus with a serious genetic defect should be aborted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If a foetus has a serious genetic defect (its life will be comprised of sitting in a chair and drooling) do you think a compulsory abortion should take place?
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:25
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Now I have seen the pictures I feel ever stronger about abortion. It is sick, anyone who sees those pictures will agree with me.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
Icaruss wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Anyone want to disagree?
>
> What the crap? You feed on arguments, so during that time period when
> no-one replied you felt a lil' lonely. Awwww, now get some pills.

That reminds me.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
Icaruss wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> What the crap? You feed on arguments, so during that time period when
> no-one replied you felt a lil' lonely. Awwww, now get some pills.

That reminds me.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
gamezfreak wrote:
> .......
>
> Respect for Forest Fan: -999243

No, he's right. Its only done in extreme cicumstances though.

[URL]http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/DEabortiongraphic.html[/URL] WARNING. GRAPHIC.

"Dilation and evacuation (D&E) is done to completely remove all of the tissue in the uterus for an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy. A D&E may be recommended for women diagnosed in the second trimester with a fetus that has severe medical problems or abnormalities.

A woman who is pregnant as a result of rape or incest may not confirm the pregnancy until the second trimester because of her emotional feelings about the cause of the pregnancy. A D&E is one of the methods available for a second-trimester abortion."

[URL]http://yalenewhavenhealth.org/library/healthguide/IllnessConditions/topic.asp?hwid=tw2462[/URL]

Still, neither are valid argumnts for the backwards thinking forest fan.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:20
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:

What the crap? You feed on arguments, so during that time period when no-one replied you felt a lil' lonely. Awwww, now get some pills.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:18
Regular

Respect for Forest Fan: -999243
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:17
Regular
The baby, usually a couple of monts old is cut up into small pieces, easy enough to just slide out.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:05
Regular
Forest Fan, do you know anything about the procedure of abortion?

Neither do I, but it doesn't involve cutting arms off or whatnot.

In fact, the "foetus" isn't actually a foetus, just a bunch of cells. Those cells are terminated.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
gamezfreak wrote:
> That was aimed towards FF by the way, not you Pand :)

Yeah, just reaffirming a point.

Forest fan, when he said in his own words that we wished he hadn't been brought into the world, your argument is invalid, regardles of the good he did.
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:03
Regular
But he was clearly happy to have life, rather than having his arms and legs pulled off and having his carcass dragged out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.