GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A foetus with a serious genetic defect should be aborted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If a foetus has a serious genetic defect (its life will be comprised of sitting in a chair and drooling) do you think a compulsory abortion should take place?
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Yeh, the paradise section to preach to the lost souls.
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So you must worship sin?
>
> No, Jesus took it away.

Jesus loved us so much, even us that were to be born that he took all of our sins apon the cross to his death. he went to hell for them for a while dint he?
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> So you must worship sin?

No, Jesus took it away.
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
Story???

My little brother was in my mothers womb.

She went for a scan - the doctors went outside discussing the situation.

The doctors come back in to my Mother and Father explaining how a 'serious genetic defect' was going to make my brother very ill and disabled... he woul have no quality of life and he is best aborted...

My Mum said uh no...

Do you know why they thought this about Mark? Because he had curly toes, all my little brothers toes curl to the left so that was a sign of this weird disease...

So abort him they said, no mum said.

Yes he was very premature nearly died and mum nearly did to - But he wasnt ill other than the fact he was small! He had curly toes.. thats all.

Now my brother has battled dis praxia, bullying, poor eyesight and dodgy ears...

Things we all might have sometime, and lots of normal children do.

He is 16 tomorrow. He is big, strong, fit - taller than my Dad now. He cares for me and I love him though he can be a rat b*****d sometimes...

From the age of two he wanted to be a chef. Now he is getting close to his life dream.

If my Mum had listened to the white coats tellin her her child was defected... she would never have had my perfectly normal and beautiful brother. Neither would I.
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
So you must worship sin?
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:21
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Which makes the whole crucification thing even more lame.
> It's not really he greatest sacrifice is you're actually the immortal
> all-powerful God, that can never die - is it? More like attention
> seeking.
>
> And what's the big deal about Jesus dying?
> His dad's God. Y'know - God, he who can do anything.
> Really gonna leave his only son dead?

That's the whole point of how amazing it was. God actually betrayed Jesus, because when He became sin, His Father couldn't bear to look at Jesus.
Wed 07/04/04 at 18:33
"period drama"
And then you get the holy spirit sticking its oar in and it's like one big triangle of incest.
Wed 07/04/04 at 18:30
Regular
If Jesus was the son of God...then he wasn't God...he was God's son.

I personally believe it was a cover story for the love affair of two young teens..."I'm still a virgin, honest!"

Along comes a comet, looking like a large star in the sky approximately nine months after the two juiced the fruit, and hey, presto, the people start to believe that a miracle has been performed.
Wed 07/04/04 at 18:23
"period drama"
Which makes the whole crucification thing even more lame.
It's not really he greatest sacrifice is you're actually the immortal all-powerful God, that can never die - is it? More like attention seeking.

And what's the big deal about Jesus dying?
His dad's God. Y'know - God, he who can do anything.
Really gonna leave his only son dead?
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:51
Regular
He came down in human form as Jesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.