GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"APRIL EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (PRODUCTS)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/01 at 13:02
Regular
Now we are seeking your ideas for products which we don't sell, which you think we should sell:

There is one prize to be decided at the end of April for the best set of suggestions.

GAMES DON'T COUNT. We aren't looking for a list of games which we don't sell. It's the other stuff we are interested in.

In particular we are looking for PC Software. Not the very expensive stuff. Also PC bits or peripherals.

You can suggest new product ranges which could be of interest to our existing audience: for example our next catalogue includes a Metal Detector.

Make suggestions for our shops, or for items to sell on the internet. Our aim for the shops is "Brimming with Stock and Bristling with Offers". On the internet it's a question of what people will be searching for.

If YOU are thinking of buying something soon, and we don't sell it, then please enter that too.
Page:
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:17
Imacs, Ibooks, G4 cubes...etc
Camcorders

Special Reserve Gift Vouchers (i.e. like Boots gift vouchers etc)
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:18
filmscanners
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:20
Regular
"not dead"
Lava lamps and the like.

Sell quality nappies at low, low prices. I'll be buying plenty of those over the next couple of years.
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:20
Regular
Yeah gadgets....
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Get a Hasbro distributorship and sell Pokemon merchandise.
Get a Dungeons and Dragons licence to sell Warhammer goodies.
Figurines from Terry Pratchett books
Figurines for Final Fantasy Series.

One thing you HAVE to stock is the 'Buddy Christ'. I only know of one or two other sites that sell this figurine. (Buddy Christ was in Dogma right at the start, and it's a number one seller. If you want the link as proof, feel free to mail me).

There's also all the movie memorabilia that you could link to each DVD that you sell, all the games merchandise (posters, limited edition box sets, figurines, tipster books, retail point of sale articles etc.,) that you could link to each game that you sell.

You don't have a sports division. How about 'gaming gloves' to reduce blisters, skate boards, roller skates, SR mini footballs, stuff like that.

You could start an 'Educational' software department stocking CD-Roms like Dorling Kindersley and so on, ranked by age.
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How about Cubian cigars?

:D
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think Cuba is on the UK Imports Sanctions list.

How about Basildon Cigars instead?

That reminds me, SR Calendars with a game related theme on each month's page please. Lots of them required for next year.

SR Mousey Mats, SR Work Pads, SR Pens, SR A4 Pads and general stationery also required.

Tue 10/04/01 at 14:35
Regular
"not dead"
Why don't all of us forum regulars pose naked for an SR calendar?

They wouldn't be able to print 'em fast enough!
Tue 10/04/01 at 14:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
True Ben, they'd all faint at the sight of you in the buff :-D
Tue 10/04/01 at 15:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
I suggested gadgets first... *satisfaction*

New Jimmy, Tony said that macs aren't in demand and they won't sell well or something like that, but I am sure that if SR have the price then 'Bruce' will buy it!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.