GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"APRIL EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (PRODUCTS)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/01 at 13:02
Regular
Now we are seeking your ideas for products which we don't sell, which you think we should sell:

There is one prize to be decided at the end of April for the best set of suggestions.

GAMES DON'T COUNT. We aren't looking for a list of games which we don't sell. It's the other stuff we are interested in.

In particular we are looking for PC Software. Not the very expensive stuff. Also PC bits or peripherals.

You can suggest new product ranges which could be of interest to our existing audience: for example our next catalogue includes a Metal Detector.

Make suggestions for our shops, or for items to sell on the internet. Our aim for the shops is "Brimming with Stock and Bristling with Offers". On the internet it's a question of what people will be searching for.

If YOU are thinking of buying something soon, and we don't sell it, then please enter that too.
Page:
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
RBS with REAL singing....

:-D
Tue 01/05/01 at 10:16
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
The Game wrote:
> Sell tape measures........DAMN! - Competition
> Closed!!!!?

Great idea!...

That would have won too, you know!
Tue 01/05/01 at 09:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Sell tape measures........DAMN! - Competition Closed!!!!?

Hmmmm....

:D
Tue 01/05/01 at 09:24
Thanks for all of your posts. This one's now closed and all posts up to now are just going off to be judged. Look out for the winner to be posted on the Gameaday list later today.
Thu 26/04/01 at 22:20
Regular
Well done you've gotten rid of the rat!
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:30
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You could start an MP3 server, and charge everyone that downloads songs. Or you could sell autographed pictures of the Special Reserve team. Maybe a compilation of PC games on one CD made by SR? Maybe your own brand of deoderant? Smelly Relief = SR.
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:29
i know its lame but some computer geek loner might want a mail order bride!
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
You should sell people...... ahh er... er... cool telephones for people's homes etc! when someones in the middle of a game they dont want to go downstairs to pick up the phone so ensure that everyone has a phone in their study!
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:19
How about electrical stuff like VCRs, TVs, Stereo systems etc.
Thu 26/04/01 at 07:59
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
How a about Shop in a box? I take it your buisness is not home based completely. A Shop In a Box is a box with software and manuals in it to help you make an online web-store - It's the easy way into e-commerce! This could be very useful if you supply to up and coming e-buisnesses!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.